Disney Studio 1 Billboard - Refurbishment complete!

Started by Kristof, August 07, 2005, 01:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Nicolai, please credit the source of the photos you posted.  :)

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Oh, sorry, Kristof, you're absolutely right. Of course I didn't want to step on anyone's toes. I just saw the pic in RnRCj's post and then scrolled up a bit and noticed the pic in Martyn's post and was shocked by the difference and made the comparison image out of those two pics myself, because I couldn't believe the difference!!

Source of the new, clean image is http://www.disneygazette.fr, source of older image is Martyn, if I am not mistaken??

Edit: I edited my above post to include the sources. Again, sorry, I just didn't think about that!

dagobert

What a difference! Hopefully the rest of the facade is ready soon and the will not hide it again under a stupid movie-billboard.

Kristof

Tnx Nicolai!  :)

The difference looks amazing, can't wait to see the entire façade revealed.

Martyn

Lets hope they dont hire the same company next time.....

montaguewarner

Anybody got any updates on the "refurb" of Studio 1?!
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe

Kristof

This was just posted on Disney Central Plaza by LHDN92.

The scaffolding is going down!!

15MagicalYears

Oh my golly gosh! I'm super excited now. I was getting rather down thinking the scaffolding would still be up during my trip at the end of the month, but it looks like I'm in better luck than first thought.
Great news! Thanks for the update Kristof :).

montaguewarner

I'm off to DLP in under three weeks and it was yesterday that i had resided myself to the fact that my trip would be scaffolding covered! I'M SUPER EXCITED NOW! :D FInally DLP! Finally!
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe

Festival Disney

It trully is magic!!! :D
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

QTXAdsy

All sing now!

'IT'S COMING DOWN! IT'S COMING DOWN, HUZZAH!' :D/ :D/ :D/  

Sorry, just couldn't help it. :oops: :lol:

Here Come The Belgians!

-breeno-

Per-missing to dance around my house singing with joy?

I can't believe this is actually happening.  I know I shouldn't get too excited (like last time when we all thought it was gone only to be replaced with what is currently there) but excitement of the thought that we might actually see the beautiful Studio 1 in all its glory again is hard to hide.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

never2old

I wish I were going next week to see it... Going to have to wait a few months until my next trip.

Hope they don't cover it up again with another giant billboard, please DLP listen to your fans and give us our beautiful Studio 1 back!!

dagobert

Great to see that the scaffolding is coming down. Hopefully Studio 1 will not be covered with a new billboard like Toy Story 3 to promote the movie and TSPL.

RnRCj

Do my eyes deceive me? :shock:

Great news, and I doubt they'd cover it with another billboard considering they've just refurbished the whole thing.