The Enchanted Fireworks

Started by Kristof, March 30, 2008, 10:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davewasbaloo

They may do How Does She Know as an instrumental, that would be a fabulous score for fireworks.  The Baloos are likely to go in August to see them.
since 2001 (many before that)

zanderstarz

I hate to be the barer of bad news but the chances of us seeing ANY fireworks this summer are very slim. With the ever decreasing budget, Wishes might NOT be returing and I can tell you for a fact that no new display has been planned for this year. New displays cost money which DLRP certainly does not have   :(    Fireworks arent even featured on the programme drafts - horray Fantillusion is, woop! The entertainment managers are shying away from the firework subject at the moment filling us all with even more doubt. It sucks to have no displays during the summer and from what I've heard I can see this summer season turning into one of the worst yet.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Japper

I thought it went better with the resort :( No fireworks really sucks! I really hope wishes returns then!

Kristof

Not true, a fireworks display has been confirmed internally.

seanmartina

Glad to hear... i could never see the summer season without fireworks, that would be a shot in the foot for DLRP...  if they want to keep the numbers going up, and the money flowing in, you improve the standards not drop them

howtodeal

maybe that's why they chose the Enchanted Suit, which is not as long as
previous fireworks shows. This way they will entertain the visitors with a
shorter than usual show and at the same time they will save some money  :D

Kristof

Actually, the budget is not being cut for the fireworks.  It will be shorter, but don't forget Wishes had a lot of death moments without fireworks.

Japper

Shorter  :shock: Wishes was like 8 minutes... so the new display will only be 5 minutes?!

That's short!

Kristof

6 Minutes to be precise.

Japper

Do you know if the new display only contains fireworks or also projects/lasers ect?

Kristof

It will contain projections but I'm not sure about the laser.

Snow_White_Girl

I'm very glad to hear that there are in fact going to be fireworks this summer, when I read the rumour that there were none I nearly cried! I visited DLRP for the first time last September and while I still had a great time, it seemed to miss the fireworks at the end of the day!  8) I'm planning a trip back with my mum (who's never been before) in August and I can't wait!

I'm disappointed Wishes isn't going to be there, it was always so magical every time I saw it in WDW and Disneyland California. Still, if the Enchanted rumour is true I'll be more than happy!  :P

\":lamp:\"

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"I'm disappointed Wishes isn't going to be there, it was always so magical every time I saw it in WDW and Disneyland California. Still, if the Enchanted rumour is true I'll be more than happy!  :P

Hi there and welcome aboard. Just a couple of things to let you know. Wishes at DLP bore a very small simularity to that at the MK in WDW.  DLP are not allowed to use the large shells very often, so they are reserved for Bastille Day and New Year's Eve.

Second thing, Wishes has never run at DL.  DL has had Remember..., Believe..., Fantasy in the Sky.

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Second thing, Wishes has never run at DL.  DL has had Remember..., Believe..., Fantasy in the Sky.
Oops, sorry, my mistake!  :mrgreen: When you're thinking about something you saw when you were 10 you can get confused lol!  :wink: Oh and hi by the way!  :D

\":lamp:\"

davewasbaloo

No worries, I just thought I would point it out so you were aware.

DLP some of the smallest fireworks in the Disney universe, so be prepared for that. But what they miss in size, they try to make up in quality.