Alice's Curious Labyrinth

Started by Owain, February 23, 2008, 03:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

I love this attraction too! Do it every time and even don´t get the right way!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

GeoffD

Love the Labyrinth, always have loved mazes anyway.
This is something to do after or before i have something to eat. Not sure why, just a strange thing i do.

Owain

Ahhh why why why do they have to climb on props, the maze is already in a bad state as it is !  :evil:

Source; Paul Arthur, Theme park review

RobinHood

I am ahuge alice in wonderland fan and i am so excited about seeing this labyrinth can't wait.Theres nothing much themed to alice in wdw except teacups this attraction is going to be sooo coool can't wait  =D>  :D

Hope it will be looking really nice and everything is working when we are there in july some of you said it was in need of arefurb.
kristys prince

Kristof

Bumping this back up.

A friend has seen backstage a whole bunch of new props for the Labyrinth ...  I assume they will be replacing broken ones soon?  Or maybe a full blown refurbishment is planned?

Rain

That is really good news - we really loved this attraction in October, shabby as it was then. Would be lovely to have it refurbed, especially as it is unique to DLRP.

Pete's Dragon

I hope they also do something about the steps at the castle. Really steep and slippy on a wet day, and I found it hard to hold my son's hand as the passage is quite narrow

Nala_84

I hope they let the Blue Caterpillar as it is!!...

We always take a picture of me with it, since I'm 8 years old :mrgreen:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

The Butlin Boy

This is fantastic news, the labyrinth is in desperate need of a full-blown refurbishment. The place is practically falling apart. I mean, just look at these new pictures from mousy.be:

:?

RnRCj

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"This is fantastic news, the labyrinth is in desperate need of a full-blown refurbishment. The place is practically falling apart. I mean, just look at these new pictures from mousy.be:

<pic>

<pic>

Woah, that's bad. :| I haven't been in the Labyrinth for about 2 years now, but it seems to have deteriorated a lot since I last walked through it. Glad to hear that a refurb is planned!

Kristof

That looks good actually.  Seems they're starting to work on it.

Mr_B

It is great news that they are doing a refurb on this. It's a favourite with all of my family.

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"This is fantastic news, the labyrinth is in desperate need of a full-blown refurbishment. The place is practically falling apart. I mean, just look at these new pictures from mousy.be:

Oh my goodness me!  :? It definitely wasn't that bad last year when I was there, though I remember saying to my boyfriend at the time that it was in bad need of a refurb. Great if they're working on it, though wouldn't high season be a bad time to start? Would have thought they'd have waited till September really.

\":lamp:\"

burntsienna

I'm glad they will be hopefully refurbishing the Labyrinth, it has started to look a bit worse for wear.
Bring on bright colours and craziness that would literally make you feel like Alice  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

EDDY

We visited in May 2008 and it was in really bad condition. I hope for a complete refurb realy really soon ( if possible before my visit in September ) ;)

I would love to see the Queen of Hearts back in Action and a protection for the house in which the Evil Queen is located because there´s always much of dump ! Why do people throw waste in an Attraction ???????????? I can´t think about that ...  :shock: I really can´t understand.
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January