Alice's Curious Labyrinth

Started by Owain, February 23, 2008, 03:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

the effects seems to operate. Maybe that´s also a sign of the upcoming refurb
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kristof

They finally heard us complain!  The labyrinth will close down in September for one month for a complete refurbishment!   :cheshire_bounce:

Anthony

Yeaaaaaahh!!!!!! :D/  :D/

What more is there to say? Thank you whoever signed this off!

Now the fans need to start some more noise about the Treehouse, and then the Castle, and then DLP is perfecto. :mrgreen:

GeoffD

wooo-hoooo. I love the Labyrinth but it really does need TLC.

MizzRabbit

That is fantastic news! Now I HAVE to book a trip for Christmas! I love the labyrinth and have been wishing for it to be restored to it's former glory! No more squeaky Queen of Hearts or moss green stones! Yay!!  :cheshire_bounce:

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

RnRCj

Wow! This is the second piece of great news today! If they carry on like this DLRP should be almost perfect in a few years time. :P

I'm glad I'm going in November now; I was originally going to go in September.

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Kristof"They finally heard us complain!  The labyrinth will close down in September for one month for a complete refurbishment!   :cheshire_bounce:

When in September ? I'm hoping the 16th at the earliest ( that give me 2 days to go round it ).

Owain

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "Kristof"They finally heard us complain!  The labyrinth will close down in September for one month for a complete refurbishment!   :cheshire_bounce:

When in September ? I'm hoping the 16th at the earliest ( that give me 2 days to go round it ).
It seems like its closed for the whole month of september i think..

Pete's Dragon

The News and Events calender say only Autopia is closed during September( 8th -12th ).
For once I thought I was actually going to DL when all the rides were open, not fair  :cry: (going on the 14th).

Please hold off on the refurbs for 34 days

burntsienna

I'm so happy they are refurbishing the Labyrinth!
It will be all bright and colourful again!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic, lets hope that they can work their magic on it now and get it back to the standards it had when it fist opened :mrgreen:  :D/

Nala_84

That's great news indeed Raptor :)!!!

We visit the Labyrinth every time we are at DLRP. Since our first visit in 1992 we always took a picture of me in front of the Blue Caterpillar, it's just a must-do for us ;) So I'm really glad we'll have a new coloured, bright Labyrinth in December  :cheshire_bounce:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Riebi

Yes that are really wonderful news! I love the labyrinth sooo much!

And also good for nalas before/after/between photo report that she will surly give us!  :mrgreen:  Would be great to see the paint fading away and then coming back with a big punch!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

PetiteSirene

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"The News and Events calender say only Autopia is closed during September( 8th -12th ).
For once I thought I was actually going to DL when all the rides were open, not fair  :cry: (going on the 14th).

Please hold off on the refurbs for 34 days

Indy is shut 8th - 19th sept, confirmed on booking the hotel.

I have never been in the maze, was going to give it a try this year but sits probably for the best that I dont see it until after the refurb!

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

MizzRabbit

When I was little I used to get lost in the maze on purpose. It felt so magical and I was sure I'd find the White Rabbit or something. I loved walking through the tiny doors and hiding from my mom and then pop out and yell "Here I am!". So, basically, I'm really glad it's getting refurbished 'cause it was one of my most treasured places as a kid.

Just found the pic:

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]