Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Really impressed with those new MicroWorld Disney Characters currently advertised, I ended up buying the classic 3. I love the way that parts of the characters have a coating of suede.  All the black areas above Mickey's waist are, all of Pluto's fur is and even Donald's Bottom..  :lol:

On the Princess range, any material areas like the dresses are replaced with suede. Pretty neat detail on them for being small aswell>>

Aveen2008

Aw these are so cute!! :D/  The only place I have seen them available to buy was Tescos and now there's none left.. where did you get yours Javey?

I was at the car boot sale again this morning picked up some more bargins that I have no room for :lol:  :lol:  Ha!

chesire cat photo statue type thing hehe £2...

Mickey Mouse..Mouse hehe for my old desktop, teh old mouse wasnt working anyway hehe £1..

Sulley (50p) and Squirt (£1)  each..The sulley is from DLP

Jack Jack (50p)  he talks- hes a disney store exclusive toy

Minnie plush from Disneyland Paris- still had tag on (£1)

I really duno what I am going to do with the plushes I have like no room lmao!  :P  I just find it so hard to walk past disney stuff!! :oops:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Actually Aveen I bought them from our local Tesco's..  :mrgreen:

Love your purchases from the car boot sale.  It's amazing what you can pick up from those places..  :wink:  :D

Clarebelle

my latest addition :)

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"my latest addition :)

Aw wow that is just so beautiful! :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

bigrossco

very nice clare and yes you sure are a lucky girl  :D/
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I was at a Car Boot sale this morning and picked this up for £2.00 :D/ ..

Couldn't pass it up as it plays the tune hehe! :D  :D  :D
That's gorgeous! I had a jewellery box in that style from WDW but it was a Little Mermaid one, when you opened it there was a little Ariel that span round and it played "Part Of Your World"! I loved it but it broke, Ariel stopped spinning and the music went all funny :( I refused to throw it out though so it's probably still in the attic at my parents' somewhere!

I have no new official Disney stuff, there was loads of stuff in Bulgaria when I was there though! Ended up with a Mickey wallet and a Tinkerbell top! ;)

\":lamp:\"

Aveen2008

At the carboot again, got this pluto which says pluto the horse on the label hehe for £1...

And this Tink snowglobe for £2..

I love finding these things hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

OMG Aveen thats another 2 great finds well done
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Javey74

More great finds Aveen..  :wink:

Is this quite a big car boot sale, with a lot of variety..  :?:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"More great finds Aveen..  :wink:

Is this quite a big car boot sale, with a lot of variety..  :?:

To be honest there's times when there's just a load of junk at it but like all car boot sales you can get lucky hehe! :D

Thanks Ross too :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

After literally YEARS of checking on eBay, I finally tracked down a PLUSHIE of Scar from The Lion King. Not the bean bag plush of him, which I have already. An actual plushie. Although I put in my bid with 7 seconds to spare, I got outbid with 3 seconds to spare. It went for £26, with £3 P&P, so £29 in total. :( I was gutted at having missed out after looking for so long. But then, luck and coincedence smiled upon me.

A few days later, I saw the exact same plush on eBay. It was a Buy it Now of $13, with $10 P&P (that's about £8 for the plush and £6 P&P). :D Obviously I bought it, and right now it's sat on my lap. It's AWESOME! I got it at less than half the price of the first one I had seen, so I got very lucky indeed.

Javey74

Not that was a stroke of luck Masamune. Well done, a real bargain..  =D>  =D>  =D>

He looks really soft I must say..  :wink:  :D

Masamune

:P His fur is very soft indeed. And his mane feels lovely too. I love the position he's sat in, because his head is pointing a bit to the right, which is why on the pic it looks as if he has more mane on our right.