Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "never2old"Whoa, beautiful collection Aveen!!

I particularly like the one with Minnie winking her eye. I've never seen one like that!

shes from DLP 2007, she was about 30-35 euro, Figarom is with her its him licking her and thats why shes "winking" hehe! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:shock: Where did you get that Robin Hood plush from?!

Masamune

Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: Where did you get that Robin Hood plush from?!
:lol: Tell meeeee!

Javey74

New style Minnie mugs, nice and tall..  :wink:  :D

Aveen2008

hey javey,

cool mug, where ya in the disney store then?

mugs are a thing i very rarely buy, except the wee disney classics ones for £5 in the boxes sometimes because I think they are pretty expensive just for a mug :oops:

however i wud fit a lot of nice tea into that minnie mug hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"hey javey,

cool mug, where ya in the disney store then?

mugs are a thing i very rarely buy, except the wee disney classics ones for £5 in the boxes sometimes because I think they are pretty expensive just for a mug :oops:

however i wud fit a lot of nice tea into that minnie mug hehe!
Yep I was in the Disney Store for this one, I bought it for Vanessa as she really liked it, it ended up a last minute purchase after those Pins I'd mentioned earlier..  :mrgreen:

We did eventually get home..  :lol:

On the topic of Mugs Aveen, our mug cupboard always gets a sort out every now and then to accomodate more Disney ones, in fact the last time I looked 98% of them were Disney ones..  :wink:  Don't ask what I'm going to do when I reach the 100% mark and need more room, since the simple answer is: "I don't honestly know"..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Snow_White_Girl

I bought a mug today too, a Snow White one :). It's the "Classic Snow White" one, it was the last one so I just had to have it! :lol:

\":lamp:\"

Aveen2008

For a while when I was at uni I used to buy a classic one nearly every week. since i have brought them back home my dad actually broke 2 of them by accident guurr lol i still have about 5 of them lol.

I just don't know why I havent caught onto the mugs thing, they just seem so dear for something that will be used by everyone in my house and that i cant really see in my room or anything lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Bought these on my last trip

And some pins:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "never2old"Bought these on my last trip

And some pins:

aw wow really love all of your purchases, especially the Mickey Mouse clock, it's lovely!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Thanks Aveen!

The clock was love at first sight, I was actually in Harrington's waiting for the CM to bring the frame when I saw it... And I just loved it.

bigrossco

some very good buys there!

who wants to go to DLP with me i wana go back and get more stuff!!  :lol:
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Aveen2008

My local disney store has a sale on.. I managed to pick up these few bargins yesterday..

Sleeping beauty large pj case was £18.00, got for £8.99..

Marie snowglobe was £10.00 got for £5..

little winnie the pooh halloween plush type thing for £1.50..

Toy story notebook was £5 , got for £2.49..

The best bargin, this gorgeous tigger ceramic mug..was £7.00 got for £3.49, was so happy because I really wanted this and kept almost buying it the past month or so....

And lastly a set of Hannah montana button badges for £1.69

might go again tomorrow hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Great buys there Aveen..  :wink:  :D

I noticed the Disney Store sale on-line but I haven't got down to my local yet, looking at what you've bought, and the prices I'll have to get there a bit quicker. Even more so to try out my new shareholders card for extra discount, unfortunately I cannot use it  with on-sale promotions stuff, so I've read..  :mrgreen:

By the way, does that Winnie the Pooh in the Halloween Costume have a pull string underneath..  :?:  :D

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"Great buys there Aveen..  :wink:  :D

I noticed the Disney Store sale on-line but I haven't got down to my local yet, looking at what you've bought, and the prices I'll have to get there a bit quicker. Even more so to try out my new shareholders card for extra discount, unfortunately I cannot use it  with on-sale promotions stuff, so I've read..  :mrgreen:

By the way, does that Winnie the Pooh in the Halloween Costume have a pull string underneath..  :?:  :D

hehe yes he does  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo