Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

yay i got some more stitch stuff!!

A stitch keyring (sold at a japanese stall, as the japanese love stitch!!)

AND the brand new Stitch DS mug with plushie!

Stitch over load!!!!
 :stitch:  :stitch:
 :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch:
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Donna

And Chocolate !!!!!

dlrpmad

haha yeah but its not all mine....and its not disney!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

haha its a nice mug :)

littlemermaid83

Where did you get that Stitch mug? I love it!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Snow_White_Girl

They're on sale in The Disney Store littlemermaid83, £10 each. As well as Stitch they also do Minnie, Grumpy and Patch (from 101 Dalmatians). I was sorely tempted by the Grumpy one the other day but managed to refrain!! ;)

Patch
Grumpy
Minnie
Stitch

\":lamp:\"

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"They're on sale in The Disney Store littlemermaid83, £10 each. As well as Stitch they also do Minnie, Grumpy and Patch (from 101 Dalmatians). I was sorely tempted by the Grumpy one the other day but managed to refrain!! ;)

Thankyou! Such cute mugs I want them all.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

dlrpmad

they have LOADS of new mugs at the moment!! but as anyone know me, i love stitch!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

Quote from: "dlrpmad"they have LOADS of new mugs at the moment!! but as anyone know me, i love stitch!!
Yeah I noticed them all last night, I also noticed that the mugs are being moved around in the MetroCentre branch into particular locations around the store and are being sold with other matching coloured or patterned items like bags, scarfs and other clothing etc. I've seen mugs sold with bowls and plates but never matching clothing..  :o

Anyway, here's a couple of fridge magnets I managed to pick up..  ;)

Oh and this mug was from Morrisons, they are increasing their supply of Disney mugs at present aswell..  :thumbs:

Belle's World

I'm so glad Beauty and the Besat is out on Diamond edition soon it means loads and loads of merchandise:

Ro

disneyrules

I love the lumiere and cogsworth plushes. Were did you get them from - i would love to have them there my favourite characters of the film. :D
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Belle's World

Quote from: "disneyrules"I love the lumiere and cogsworth plushes. Were did you get them from - i would love to have them there my favourite characters of the film. :D

I got them in the Disney Store in Leeds but did notice that Meadowhall did not have them a few days later. I think they are new stock and am hoping for some more characters to appear like Mrs Potts.

Ro

Stitch2814

I have just got a stitch and Louis plush off other half from the Disneystore in the US..aswell as the SDCC Lotso figure which is very nice :) will upload photos later on.

Stitch2814

here are the images of what I got -

Lotso smells of strawberries aswell haha wonder how long that will last XD

dlrpmad

Stitch looks weird!! And the DS UK lotso plush smells of strawberries too! AAAAND you can get them in two sizes!
101% Stitch LOVING!!