Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

the stitch doesnt look weird its just his ears are not held up and they flop down. I know the lotso plush smell's of strawberries lol but this is an figurine not a plush XD

dlrpmad

Stitch looks fat and he has a weird smile! lol!! And i love the figurine!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Stitch looks fat and he has a weird smile! lol!! And i love the figurine!

I have to say I think the stitch is really cute hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "dlrpmad"Stitch looks fat and he has a weird smile! lol!! And i love the figurine!

I have to say I think the stitch is really cute hehe!

me to Aveen. I love it :) I think its different to the others i have with his ears pointed up. it looks like a smaller version of the huge stitch I have.

dlrpmad

I love him, i just think he looks fat, Just like the UK DS one! Hes still cute though
Cant wait till Im in DLRP so i can get some stitch plushes!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Belle's World

I got the following to wear over a jumper on MNSSHP, thought it would be perfect:

Ro

dlrpmad

very cool Ro!!! what date are you going to MNSSHP??
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Belle's World

Quote from: "dlrpmad"very cool Ro!!! what date are you going to MNSSHP??

Hi Sean, we will be there 4th-9th October so will be doing MNSSHP ON 8TH October. really looking forward to it!

dlrpmad

OMG I'm there from the 5th-12h October and am going to the exact same MNSSHP!!! We could see each other!! I'll be the guy dressed up as stitch! Would you fancy meeting for a couple of mins??
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Belle's World

Hi Sean,

I will certainly look out for you, we can arrange a meet up if possible nearer when we leave, we are staying at New York Hotel where are you staying?

Ro

dlrpmad

The Hotel Cheyenne, Ro. My Stitch slippers came yesterday and my outfit is half complete!! How bout just before we leave, i'll pm you about a place to maybe meet!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Belle's World

Hi All,

Here are my latest purchases from Bluewater:

2 more T-shirts for DLRP they were in the sale £6 so i thought they were a bargain!

I also managed to get Mrs Potts and chip to go with Lumiere and Cogsworththat i already got.

Sean i have emailed you about DLRP.

Ro

disneyrules

I love your new mrs potts and chip i really want one of them both and one of lumiere and cogsworth. :)
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

dlrpmad

Really cool Beauty and the Beast Plushes Ro!! But my Disney store STILL hasnt got them in!! Have emailed you back Ro!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

I hope they bring out something featuring Gaston at some point. :P Maybe not a plushie, but a T-shirt or a mug or something. :lol: Obviously a pin would be perfect.