Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Masamune"I hope they bring out something featuring Gaston at some point. :P Maybe not a plushie, but a T-shirt or a mug or something. :lol: Obviously a pin would be perfect.

Like Im not surprised about that!! But actually, i like Gaston! I hope they bring out a unisex tshirt or even a pin (please, please, PLEASE!! [-o< ) . I hope they focus on certain movies, on their own, a lot more ie Lion king. Come on!!!! Who DOESNT want a scar tshirt!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

I finally gave in and bought the Toy Story Collection Lots-O-Huggin Bear. It was £40, which is why I've been debating it for so long. :) Now that I have it though, it's definatly been worth the money. It makes me incredibly happy for some reason.

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "dlrpmad"Stitch looks fat and he has a weird smile! lol!! And i love the figurine!

I have to say I think the stitch is really cute hehe!

Stitch is not fat. He's fluffy.

I LIKE FLUFFY!!!!!! :stitch_bounce:

Javey74

We had a trip up to Edinburgh for Vanessa's birthday last Thursday and we ended up getting these two plushies for Jen, definitely in the Scottish spirit..  :mrgreen:  

dlrpmad

Quote from: "simonandwendy626"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "dlrpmad"Stitch looks fat and he has a weird smile! lol!! And i love the figurine!

I have to say I think the stitch is really cute hehe!

Stitch is not fat. He's fluffy.

I LIKE FLUFFY!!!!!! :stitch_bounce:
Ha ha ha! I know!!! Cant wait until the 10th anniversary of Lilo and Stitch, cause then there will be more Stitch stuff everywhere!!!!!

Javey, LOVE the mickey and minnie plushes, just cause im from scotland. Yay us!!!! Hope you enjoyed Edinburgh by the way!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Javey, LOVE the mickey and minnie plushes, just cause im from scotland. Yay us!!!! Hope you enjoyed Edinburgh by the way!
Thanks we had a brilliant day dlrpmad, we also decided to go on the bus tour which was really interesting, never been on it before even though I've been to Edinburgh about 5 times. But of course the Disney Store was just part and parcel of our trip..  :mrgreen:

dlrpmad

Its a lovely city!!! But i havent been to a Disney Store other than my own, so i need to see more of them! BUUUUUUUUT im in Aberdeen in November for a gig (Paramore if you wanna know!) and hopefully, the IP store will be open!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Its a lovely city!!! But i havent been to a Disney Store other than my own, so i need to see more of them! BUUUUUUUUT im in Aberdeen in November for a gig (Paramore if you wanna know!) and hopefully, the IP store will be open!!!
Definitely worth a visit..  :thumbs:

Javey74

Another visit and a few more purchases..  :mrgreen:

Minnie Mug, I love the raised effects on these type mugs..  :D

Loved this coaster, really thick aswell, there's a few in this range but no Donald ones, well not yet anyway..  ;)

Eager_Eyes

I LOVE the coaster, I do love all things Mickey he is my hero I shall have to get one next time I go shopping.  I'm trying my best to be good only 6wks to go until I'm in DLP so maybe I'll be good and wait and see what the merch is like when I get there...

Aveen2008

I dont usually photograph all the new merchandise I get but i was taking photos of my recent pins today and since i got this today i decided to take a pic...

Got it in Smyths toy store they have snow white, cinderella and aurora too. The back of the box shows there is an Ariel one but ive never seen it to buy anywhere. Argos also sell these dolls. She was £22.99 in smyths. Had been debating whether to get one or not, still dont know whether to take her out of her box or not :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

A recent mug purchase for Vanessa..  ;)

These we were given back as empty sweety tins only after Jen asked for them back off her Grandma and Grandad, well if they weren't using them of course. Blast from the past really, depicting the 15th Anniversary of DLRP, can't even remember buying them. Still they are back into a Disney household..  :mrgreen:

dlrpmad

awesome tins, Javey!! Some of the 15th Anniversery stuff is amazing, its unfortunate that we didnt go. Oh well MMP and NGF were awesome anyway!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

Quote from: "dlrpmad"awesome tins, Javey!! Some of the 15th Anniversery stuff is amazing, its unfortunate that we didnt go. Oh well MMP and NGF were awesome anyway!
Yeah, some of the 15th Anniversary merchandise was amazing, come to think of it we brought quite a bit back that year including some 15th Anniversary Mini Snow Globes, Fridge Magnets and Pins, aswell as a heap full of 15th Anniversary carrier bags which we still have, one of which gets used daily to carry my bait box to work..  :mrgreen:

dlrpmad

We collected sooooooooo many bags on our trip this month! I'm just hoping the 20th anniversary is as action packed as the 15th!
101% Stitch LOVING!!