Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

Here is a picture of what i got in DLRP apart from the pins already pictured in my pin collection thread:

I also got the Halloween CD but it's not in the picture and DH got a Jack Skelington T-Shirt.

Ro

Aveen2008

Love your merchandise, esp the aristocats snowglobe!!  :D  :D  :D  :D And all the belle stuff and the halloween winnie the pooh, ok i love it all lol!

I got this the other day, i posted it but the link didnt work :?

Luv Aveen xoxo

Eager_Eyes

Well I can't believe that I was there this time last wk!!

I really didn't add much to my merch collection, my unplanned last minute trip to Florida kind of sapped away at all of my money I'd saved for this trip. I'll add photos later I purchased the following

Mickey heads reversable scarf
Mickey Sillioute gloves
Ride photo/Frame combo from Pirates - taken during MNNSHP its a great photo!
Hotel New York Room Key Pin
Pin Trading Day Jack Pin
Pin Trading Event Pirates key scene pin

And as it was my bday while we were there I got a great present - arribas mini pinnochio! The ickle tiny one! He's so cute I love him.

Javey74

Disney Christmas mugs are out now..  :D/

This one I just had to have for obvious reasons..  :mrgreen:

.... and adding on from my last post we received another DLRP tin, a bit further back from the 15th Anniversary in the way of a round biscuit one..  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Well whilst I'm still struggling to get all my photos sorted to go with my trip report I thought I might aswell do some photos of some of the merchandise we brought back from DLP..  ;)

First of all this was a must get for Vanessa, a flip side Chip 'n' Dale cushion>>

We also come across some intricate cut glass figurines of Donald, Mickey and Minnie which we just had to have>>

I then spotted another present for Vanessa, in the way of a Chip 'n'Dale mug>>

Jen had her choice of plushie this year to take home, she ended up chosing Minnie dressed in Marie clothes>>

Then Jen came across this figurine in Harringtons of Donald waiting for entry to Space Mountain which we all found funny, his head is actually on a spring and when you twang it, it really does look as though he's frustrated..  :mrgreen:

Whilst in the Studios Front Lot shop we found another Sparkling Princess to go with her existing collection, well she had them all, well not quite since they've made one of Tiana>>

Finally for now, another Chip 'n' Dale xmas gift for Vanessa, awwhh cute>>

Oh and whilst we were at the Disney Store in the MetroCentre last night another coaster this time with Minnie on, though this one will be a gift for a collegue at work..  ;)  :D

Lani

Here's some stuff from around my house :)

This is my Iphone cover I ordered from a website that ships from Hong Kong- took about a month to get here but was SO worth it, it was only about £5, bargain!

And whilst this isn't disney I thought I'd include it because I just loved the style of drawing, it reminds me of Marie :)

This is a fridge magnet I had brought back from Disneyland Paris for me in the summer - I'm planning on getting something to match it

And this is a necklace I got for my 16th

And this is some mugs I've had brought for me from the Disneystore at lakeside? or bluewater. I'm not sure.

Dreams do come true in New Orleans?

Aveen2008

Absolutely gorgeous merchandise Lani and Javey!! :D/  :D/  I love seeing other people's collections!

I bought this snowglobe a few weeks ago on ebay because I love Mufasa and he's rarely on merchandise...

I was really happy when it came as it was much bigger than I expected!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Lol, I'm so jealous whenever you get new Mufasa stuff Aveen, as that's one of my top eBay searches. I must've missed that globe though as I most certainly would've bid on it if I had seen it. Great find!

Javey74

Great find that Mufusa Globe Aveen, it does look quite large in the photo mind.. :thumbs:

Javey74

A few more recent purchases..  :)

Some Mugs>>

Princess Storage Tin>>

Now these fridge magnets I forgot to upload from my DLRP purchases so here they are..  :oops:  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

David - you must have the biggest Disney mug collection in the world by now hehe! ;) love the magnets too!

Lindsay- I have seen the snowglobe I got on a few times on ebay, so keep checking another could come on! :thumbs:
Luv Aveen xoxo

butterbear

they all look so nice,thanks for showing your collections.i'll show some of mine soon.

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"David - you must have the biggest Disney mug collection in the world by now hehe! ;) love the magnets too!
I was wondering that myself when I started to look at how full our mug cupboard was recently aswell as the mug tree on the kitchen bench.. :mrgreen:

Put it this way, none Disney mugs have been banned from being in there..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Whilst in the Village at Disneyland Paris after purchasing a few items we'd bought enough to warrant a special offer, we never even realised, anyway it was Louis for €9.00 instead of €19.50. Well seen as we had Tiana and Prince Naveen, we couldn't say no could we..  :mrgreen:

Now this next figurine was bought for Jen by a work collegue of mine, it's really elegant I must say, it came from Bradford Editions online catalogue. Here's a description taken from the catalogue of it>>

QuoteTitled: Forever Snow White

•A limited-edition collectible Snow White porcelain figurine available exclusively from Bradford Editions

•The first-ever grand scale collectible Snow White figurine featuring two-dimensional Disney artwork, officially licensed by Disney and available only from Bradford Editions

•Crafted of luminous, triple fired Heirloom Porcelain® each collectible Snow White porcelain figurine is hand glazed in delicate pastel colours

•Sparkling handset simulated jewels adorn Snow White's neckline, sleeves and bodice, while 22-carat gold adds richness and beauty

•The collectible Snow White figurine is extremely limited to only 5,000 issues worldwide

•Hand numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity

•Measures 9 - 3/4" H[/size]
So here it is, I only just realised that the scene on her dress matches the porcelain plate I put on earlier, I also didn't realise that it has a bell inside with a white clapper on a gold chain..  :o

Finally a Wooden Princess Castle Figurine Stand..  :)

Javey74

Well I'm shocked that I forgot to photograph my Nao Donald off Christmas..  :shock:  :shock:  :oops:  :oops:

More recent purchases in the sales included a Donald plushie that I just knew would come down in price..  :mrgreen:

Also a couple for Jen though not on sale..  :)