Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simonandwendy626

Very cute doll Aveen. Loving the little Mickey heads on the socks and shoes.

Wendy

Javey74

Great doll Aveen. She could just as easy come to life during the middle of the night..  :o  :mrgreen:

Eager_Eyes

Some of the things that I bought in Florida

A really small Arribas brothers Mickey Mouse (it was soooooo cuteee)
A really small Arribas brothers Tink
A red/green Oh Mickey! Plush beanine
A Mickey Mouse Purse with a mickey with sparkily ears (that was a present but still counts)
The Walt Disney Quotes Pin Set
The Toy Story 3 reveal/mystery pin set (little green men both pins :d )
A rain jacket not unlike the fleece from DLP which has a little Mickey embroded just off the shoulder and the inside lining is made up of siiloutes of him
A red/cherry coloured Mickey heads braclet, exactly like the ones they sell in DLP compared with my one from there its the same
A litte brown braclet with a Mickey charm on
Ride Photo from Splash Mountain
Ride Photo from Everest

Off Topic  - Harry Potter purchases

Golden snitch LE 500 pin
Gryffindor Quidditch team supporter crossed broomsticks pin
Butterbeer refillable mug (brought it home as it looks sooooo coooolllll and its like that plasticy kind you can put in the freezer for hot days)
Gryffindor lion hat
Gryffindor logo note book
Ride photo from Foribben Journey

LOVED every second of that trip!

Javey74

One of the new Donald Mugs on sale at the Disney Store..  :D

.... and how about this Belle flashing hand luggage case, a bargain at £1.89..  :mrgreen:

norhel

Like the cup! :-)
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Javey74

Quote from: "norhel"Like the cup! :-)
So do I, but then again I'm not biased..  :^o  :lol:

Belle's World

OMG love the Belle suitcase i would buy it for full price if only my store had one.
Ro

bensmum

Not sure if this is the right thread but I am so peeved at new Disney store UP pin set. How didn't I know it was being released?
http://as7.disneystore.com/is/image/Dis ... 125?$full$
I soo want that :cry:

Stitch2814

hey bensmum, that was released today and has been in the sneak peek thread on Dizpins for about a month. I was able to get one (currently $400 on ebay)

If you are collecting UP pins I will from now on send you a PM when a new UP pin is shown or is due to come out so you are always in the know.

bensmum

I saw that you managed to pick one up :thumbs: well done you not that I am jealous or anything. That would be great if you would PM me. I go onto the Dizpins forum but missed this. I think its because there is so much on there and some of it is over my head as a newbie. Look forward to seeing your pics when you get the pins in your hands. :)

Stitch2814

will send you a few links I always check for news as well so you can keep check on them :)

Images wil be posted here as well.

Eager_Eyes

The new up pin set is so nice I'm not suprised its already sold out and going for silly prices on ebay already.  Collecting Mickey I've long since given up on the idea of owning every pin with him on, it would be near impossible. Glad that you're keeping on track with the Up pins though Danny.  You give me hope for the future, maybe one day I'll go aim for getting pins attached to a film.  It would have to be a new one or I'd never catch up.

Stitch2814

hehehe I have to keep on track or else it would become costly (once again) and unfortunatley I had to let 5 of the 12 Zodiac Stitch pins go so I could get the UP set which is ashame as I really want to have that set but I have taken it upon myself as much as I love stitch, UP pins are the main priority now.

Ive heard it sold out within 5 minutes and some say it sold out in 15 mintes either way it went fast lol And I wouldnt say $400 is a silly price for the full set as going off Stitch 6-pin set from DS.com they go for the same price ($400-$500)....BUT Id not want to pay that price for the set though as that would be crazy (even for me)

DLP-Photos.com

I finally got a good way to display my Walt Disney Classics Collection figurines - this "Detolf" from IKEA :P

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

littlemermaid83

Love your display forza_united!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!