Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Hey
-david it's made from plastic, I have seen it a good few times when I have been in dlp..have yo not seen it before?

Sean I only paid like 3 or 4 pounds on ebay but in dlrp I think it was around 10-15 euro, the price tag has been taken off the bottom by the previous owner so I dont know thw exact price sorry lol:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

This came in the post today, I have to say I totally love it...

Its a money box made of hard plastic but I love it! lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D That's soooo pretty Aveen! How much did that cost?

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :D That's soooo pretty Aveen!
I second Masamune on this one, and for some reason I bet you got this one at bargain price aswell. I only say this since my crystal ball tells me that you are trying to save really hard..  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Masamune" :D That's soooo pretty Aveen!
I second Masamune on this one, and for some reason I bet you got this one at bargain price aswell. I only say this since my crystal ball tells me that you are trying to save really hard..  :mrgreen:

yep it was a bargin - it was only £1.99 and £2.99 postage!!! :thumbs:  I had bid on one once before and lost!

yep javery your right about saving - well trying too sold loads of traders on ebay there the past few days and selling more as it is, just a lot of financial commitments and trying to put money away for a car! ;)
Luv Aveen xoxo

dallashuh

Hey.
I am looking for a Cheshire Cat backpack.
The idea is to have the Cheshire cats body as your backpack, as if it were riding on your back.

If you have something similar to the description please reply with a picture.
I cannot find it anywhere else at the moment.
Thanks(:
Dallas

Masamune

Quote from: "dallashuh"Hey.
I am looking for a Cheshire Cat backpack.
The idea is to have the Cheshire cats body as your backpack, as if it were riding on your back.

If you have something similar to the description please reply with a picture.
I cannot find it anywhere else at the moment.
Thanks(:
Dallas
That would be very awesome. :( Sadly I know of no such backpack. I only have one Cheshire Cat backpack, and basically it's pink and plushie with his big plushy face sticking out of it. It's not a full body type thing though.

dallashuh

Actually, the one that you described sounds pretty nice.
I would like a picture of it if possible(:
Thanks(;

Masamune

:( It's currently in storage because our house is being rennovated. I'll happily take a pic once I have it back! It wouldn't be for sale though, as I collect Cheshire Cat stuff and that was one of my best finds! That bag is the first and only time I've seen a Cheshire Cat backpack on eBay. All my other Cheshire bags are handbags/messenger bags/etc.

Javey74

I couldn't resist this purchase for Jen at a charity shop the other day. Yes a Winnie the Pooh egg cup, and at £1.40 you can't go wrong..  :D

You even get the egg to go with it..  :---)  :mrgreen:

disneyexpEARience

Wow! Lots of cool stuff here! The Disney Co. must love us (lol). I have collected Disney related autographs and "Big Figs." for the past 14 years. In order to give them the proper Disney presentation, I receated Main Street in my basement. It is the home of my collection and the happiest room in the house. Keep collecting! Keep Sharing and have a magical day -ERIC!
[youtube:2eq8hs5r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_HePnQBj7k[/youtube:2eq8hs5r]

dlrpmad

All I can say is WOW!!!!!! Eric, you have got to be THE biggest Disney enthusiast I have ever met!!!! No offence to anyone else here, but your basement is awesome!!! Do you, by any chance, have a chris sanders (creator and voice of Stitch) autograph??? He is my FAVOURITE character, and is probably the first person i would get an autograph of!! If you do have a Chris Sanders autograph, could you post a picture of it??

Thanks, Sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

wow that basement is amazing!! I have seen a few fans rooms over the years that have made me go wow and yours is one of them!! well done! how fantastic! =D>  =D>  =D>

Javey - I have the tigger egg cup hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

disneyexpEARience

Hey Javey, don't knock your Tigger egg cup. I'm sure that it makes the egg that sits in it feel like the happiest egg in the carton (lol). I thank you for your kind words. Take care, be well, and have a magical day! - ERIC!  :lol:

Stitch2814

Well Im a happy bunny as while waiting for the coach back to Cork from Fermoy we decided to take a walk up to the toy shop world of wonder (used to be Toymaster) and was looking and we were surprised to find a Hasbro Lilo and stitch toy for 4 euro..

then we went for a walk to Blackpool and went to the world of wonder there as well and what do you know..another stitch figure from the same series and only 2.50  euro...

Seeing as they came out in 2002 we were happy to find them lol so for now its been a great weekend hehe