Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

added a few more things which thought would post as there is NOT A THING on the tele tonight!

have started collecting the traditions ornaments which I love - have put pics of those on the traditions thread so you will have to look there  :wink:

big one is an LE no 441 of 1000

I also have several Eeyore plushes on the back shelf of the car and of course the pink 'powered by fairydust' Tinkerbell sticker  :mrgreen:   will have to take a pic of the back of the car actually!

xxx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:lol: The picture of your cat is hilarious. :D Lovely frame too.

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Masamune" :lol: The picture of your cat is hilarious. :D Lovely frame too.
:lol: he always does that when you take his picture - we dont have a single picture of him with his eyes open!!

October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

I had a bargain off ebay the other day and it arrived today

the lithograph had never been out of the envelope - I am goin to get it framed - I have always wanted this set - and I got it for 99p :)
xx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

not thats a bargain emma, it looks very nice indeed congrats :) and I think you and Aveen are looking on cheap-bay not Ebay lol as you both find bargains all over the place.

Eager_Eyes

Wow!!! I would love that litho and would have, if I'd found it been willing to pay a bit more then 99p for it!  On my next trip to Floirda, I'm going to get a new 'moon mickey' as I like to call him sketch done.

Welsheeyore

thanks for the comments - I am really pleasd with it

today I got this in the post

it was unframed so cheap and I have framed it myself in the same frames as my pins :)

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

very nice there emma, you gonna need more room soon on your walls :P

Welsheeyore

we're gonna need a bigger house ! lol

October 2013 - WDW

Javey74

Love the picture Emma, another masterpiece to cherish..  :D

dagobert

This cell looks great? Where did you get this?

Aveen2008

Aw emma that's lovely! you must love Eeyore a lot hehe!!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I saw two new stitch plushes I not seen before in the Trafford centre store today one for £16 and one for £6.50. They might not be new but I not seen them before today and I want them lol as well as the new stitch mug (thanks to Lindsay showing it me lol)

never2old

I got these on my last trip

A new DT

It plays the music from Fantasia and all... Absolutely gorgeous

Also got some pins from the Disney Store in Paris:

And these in DLP. They turn, to reveal the dragon and the old hag

Masamune

Couldn't afford to buy as much as I wanted this time round, but oh well. :) Here's what I got. I also bought one of those Kevin Baby plushies for Danny! And the Louie plush was only 9.90 Euros when you spend 20 Euros!