Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

great merchandise collection there david!

love those tinkerbell ornaments! Haven't seen them before:)!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"great merchandise collection there david!

Yeah, a close collegue at work gets the Hamilton collectors catalogues, which is where I first noticed them, they came as a set of 4, one per month, though they sent two this month, one of which was the final one, which was supposed to be January..  :o

The Pixie Kisses one was a present to Jen from this close collegue at work, which as you can imagine she was over the moon with. Jen's getting right into Tinkerbell at present, even into the Dvds. We ended up getting her the latest one 'The Lost Treasure' for Christmas.

So I think she's on a Tinkerbell phase at present..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"

Yeah, a close collegue at work gets the Hamilton collectors catalogues, which is where I first noticed them, they came as a set of 4, one per month, though they sent two this month, one of which was the final one, which was supposed to be January..  :o

The Pixie Kisses one was a present to Jen from this close collegue at work, which as you can imagine she was over the moon with. Jen's getting right into Tinkerbell at present, even into the Dvds. We ended up getting her the latest one 'The Lost Treasure' for Christmas.

Ive actually seen bith those tinker movies and they are pretty good I think! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

omg I absolutely love those figures I am off to investigate!!  they are beautiful.

the plushes are cool too - I am definately extending the things I like more and more the more I see other peoples nice things :)

xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Dorsetcandy

Loving the Tinkerbell ornaments this forum is gr8 for wanting u to spend more money i had my fella and another cm helping me to the car on Boxing day with the bags full of stuff i bought was all clothes/pjs for kids and things for thier xmas sacks from Santa next year and cpl things for my fella so i'm now skint til payday which luckily is end of month as my bills need paying  :-"
 Look out for Princess and frog stuff appearing very soon...i'm hoping it will be in store by next Sunday as quite a few of us seem to be seeing Princess and frog for free then and would like to take kids in store after seeing film to choose something..why not when tickets were free! :D

Stitch2814

OMG sam, the manchester store has the princess and the frog stuff in already, and I will tell you they look awesome, I need top get a louis plush hahaha

Javey74

Oh, another one of Jen's plushies I forgot to upload..  :mrgreen:

loladelorean

Saw the Princess and the Frog display getting organised at Glasgow Disney store today - all very green, obviously!
The cms were busying around it so didn't get a chance to take a close look at anything but it looked like a lot of stuff, taking up half a wall. Lovely Tiana dresses for little girls :)
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Stitch2814

All the stuff is out in the manchester store already and the stuff looks awesome and since I watched the film already, I want a Louis plush as he my fave character from the film and also want him as a pin as he is awesome.

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Javey74"

I have now ordered my catalouge and also foudn the online site :) and bookmarked that

I too having a major tinkerbell phase cant get enough!!

xx

October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:) My mum got me a lovely late Christmas present. It's a Disney Traditions tree decoration of Dumbo. It's absolutely beautiful. I was planning on getting it myself when it was reduced in the sales, but my mum beat me to it.

Welsheeyore

we went to the Chester store today and I didnt like it at all - there were no Eeyore things in the store at all - not one plush - a few mugs that was it - hardly any tinkerbell stuff - it was an odd store from the others I have been in.  I got some Tinkerbell socks pack of 3 half price I found in a sale bin and some Donald ones for hubby for £1.99, a Tinkerbell pen - bargain bibs for new twin nephews for £2 reduced from £7 and I treated myself to a Mickey sorcerer plush which I love
xx

October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:o The Disney Store has further reduced its sale stock! I bought a Jack shoulder bag for £4.49 (originally £15), a LARGE Wall-E plush for £4 (originally £15) and a small talking Wall-E plush for £2 (originally £8). :) Good times.

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Masamune" :o The Disney Store has further reduced its sale stock! I bought a Jack shoulder bag for £4.49 (originally £15), a LARGE Wall-E plush for £4 (originally £15) and a small talking Wall-E plush for £2 (originally £8). :) Good times.

this is just tortureous news for those of use who cant get near a store  :lol:  however I can now add to my collection thanks to the wonderful Sam - the tinkerbell christmas tree baubles ready for next year and they are amazing and the large Eeyore money box - every cloud has a silver lining one :) very pleased indeedy!

xxx

October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:D Don't usually come on here after a night out, but tonight I couldn't resist. You won't believe the bargain my mum picked up at the Disney Store (Oldham or Stockport, she went to both) today. She went in and spotted a large Limited Edition Sword in the Stone snowglobe which was in the sale for £40 from £75. The box was pretty badly damaged, and when she opened it up, she noticed that Merlin's had was broken off. Also, the certificate of authenticity was missing. The lady serving her said they had had that globe for well over a year. So my mum, being the bargain hunter that she is, asked for the manager.

She politely told the manager that box was damaged, and that the globe itself had seen better days. After telling him this, she asked him "what is the cheapest you can do this globe for?". And the manager, after having a quick look at the box and at the globe, replied simply...

"£20."

And the rest is history! :P Of course my mum bought the globe for £20, and now it's downstairs waiting to be admired when I'm more 'with it' in the morning. It has a fan that blows the glitter around in the globe, and it's quite tall! It's beautiful, and I can't believe it only cost £20. Lol, I managed to pop Merlin's hand back on just using bluetack, but I'm sure I can find something more permanent. I'll be sure to post pictures either before or after I go to see Avatar. :) Can't wait to show you all!