Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

awww thanks for the kind words on my review :) Ive enjoyed doing that today since I didnt get any pins hahaha

Aveen2008

My sister got me these..

Anybody looking for either of those pins? I have them already so they are up for trading.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

awww that minnie bag is nice, I bet you were excited with what you got :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"awww that minnie bag is nice, I bet you were excited with what you got :)

its nice to get a surpise gift. my parents dont do that.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha niether does my mum, I was surprised to get less off my brother and his girlfriend, even my mum was quite surprised lol Not ungrateful at all just shocked.

Welsheeyore

awww lovely presents Aveen.

I knew my mum had got us mugs each (mine was Eeyore and hubby was Mickey) with soft toys in - but it was a surprise she had stapled ( :shock: yes stapled) a fiver to their paws - however she had put the wrong one in the wrong gift bags so hubby unwrapped the Eeyore one  :lol:

also his sister got us all amazing money boxes like these http://www.thehampshiregiftcompany.com/ ... .php?id=35 and said they are for us to save for Florida in 2013 and she put us all £3 each in - they have to be smashed :( to be opened but will see if my dad can drill them when the time comes - but hubby and I were very brave and put our £5 straight in :) so we are £16 up - WDW here we come  :D

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:) Picked up some things in the Disney Store sale today. I got a lovely Jack and Sally top for £7 (was £14), a great NBC scarf and glove set for £8 (was £16), a Kevin mini plush for £3 (was £6.50) and a talking Dug plush for £4.49 (was £15). :D I think the Dug plush is the best bargain, as it's the one that wags its tail and moves its head.

Stitch2814

awesome, Im gonna pick up quite a bit aswell like the dug and small kevin plush as well as mugs for few birthdays, even though there not till june/july Im getting them now while there on sale :)

loladelorean

I got quite a few nice Disney pressies, here's a quick photo I took with my phone (sorry its not better quality)

The white thing at the bottom is a t shirt my mum got in TK Maxx - love it!
My sister and fellow Disney freak got me the Minnie cushion, Alice pin and Mickey socks. My mum also got me the biscuits, Mickey traditions figure and amazing talking Dug!
You would never know I was 21...
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "loladelorean"I got quite a few nice Disney pressies, here's a quick photo I took with my phone (sorry its not better quality)

The white thing at the bottom is a t shirt my mum got in TK Maxx - love it!
My sister and fellow Disney freak got me the Minnie cushion, Alice pin and Mickey socks. My mum also got me the biscuits, Mickey traditions figure and amazing talking Dug!
You would never know I was 21...
HI x

they are lovely gifts - really like the Mickey figure

@masamune great bargains :) I did some online shopping yesterday and got the tinkerbell photo frame and snowglobe for half price £7.49 and two little 0-3 months pluto t-shirts for our new born nephews :)

xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

@ lol - :D Great presents! I love the top.

@ Emma - :P I'm gonna pop in again today. I didn't get much chance to have a proper look yesterday as I was on my lunch!

Javey74

Here's some more purchases I made over the past few months, just got round to uploading them, hope you like..  :)

Part of the Hamilton Rage: Pixie Kisses>>

Tinkerbell - Kiss My Wings>>

Tinkerbell - I'm Waiting For My Compliments>>

Tinkerbell - All Eyes This Way Please>>

Tinkerbell - Flattery Works, Try It>>

Jen got York Mickey to go with her previously bought York Minnie>>

Large Plushie Sleepy>>

Large Plushie Bashful>>

Large Plushie Dopey>>

Another Minnie in a Snow Suit for Jen, a slightly different version to her last one>>

HSM Mickey>>

And... At our local Disney Store, we had to get this mug for £5.00 which for those who bought one will know a percentage of the price went to the Great Ormond Street Childrens Hospital... Touching..  :wink:  :)  Love the mug!!!

And.....Finally for now, my new Extra Large Donald Mug.... It weights about a stone empty.. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Stitch2814

Not that into tinkerbell but even I can tell those are very nice indeed :) made me giggle the names of them hahaha

Javey74

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Not that into tinkerbell but even I can tell those are very nice indeed :) made me giggle the names of them hahaha
Thanks Stitch2814, I found Tinkerbells expressions quite fitting for the titles..  :lol:

By the way, I've just added a few more items to my last post..  :mrgreen:

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Stitch2814"Not that into tinkerbell but even I can tell those are very nice indeed :) made me giggle the names of them hahaha
Thanks Stitch2814, I found Tinkerbells expressions quite fitting for the titles..  :lol:

By the way, I've just added a few more items to my last post..  :mrgreen:

hahaha I noticed you added more :P that cup is nice I was going to get it but I over spent and ran out of money lol so I shall be buying it when I buy stuff in the sale :)