Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

He is a brilliant plush lindsay!! He looks quite big to be honest and as aveen said, he makes you smile as soon as you see him!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

finally got the image other half and here is the snowglobe I saw in a store there, it was only 60 euro so about £55

the smaller one I didnt ask the price off but my guess would of been 30 euro.

Masamune

:) Bought two cracking items today. The first is the Kevin puppet from The Disney Store. :shock: It should be £12, but is currently only £4.99 when you spend £10 or more in store! I was buying 2 of the new Belle pins today anyway, so I figured why not? It's so lovely! :P Been having loads of fun walking her around the house.

The next is this awesome bag all the way from Tokyo Disney. :D I am in loooove. Got it from a store in town that sells Japanese stuff (not the one we went to Danny, but a better one!). This bag was only £6! It's really big, it has a zipper to fasten it up and it's incredibly cute. It's instantly become one of my fave Cheshire Cat things.

Welsheeyore

wow - hugely impressed with those!! now I am torn as to whether I really want a kevin puppet on Monday!! but I bet my son will! and as for that bag - love love love it!! uber cool and I can see why it would become an instant fav - what shop is it?
xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:) It's a shop within this mini shopping place named Afflecks Palace. There's a few shops in there that sell Japanese stuff, but this one is new I think as I've never seen it before and they have the most beautiful official Disney stuff from Tokyo Disney. :P They also sell Final Fantasy stuff, so it really is my perfect shop.

Stitch2814

hahhahaha that bag is awesome lindsay, where was it from?? and as you can guess I will say was there any stitch stuff as I still want all those stitch plushes we saw :) hmm I might have to look for it tomorrow, which floor is it on?

Masamune

:) It's hidden away on the 2nd floor. :P They did indeed have Stitch stuff, but I was too busy looking for Cheshire stuff so I couldn't tell you exactly what they had. :o Like I said, they sell Final Fantasy/Naruto/anime/etc stuff as well, so you can't miss it.

Stitch2814

hmm interesting...I shall have to go look, and we should ask them to go get pins as well XD

Welsheeyore

slightly random but on an oriental theme - I realy want to get hubby one of those waving chinese cats.  Have seen them once in Dundee but not sure can get there whilst we are up without him!!

xx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

lol emma you can leave that to me if youd like, as there is a china town in manchester and probs pick one up for next to nothing depending on what size, colour etc etc hahaha

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"lol emma you can leave that to me if youd like, as there is a china town in manchester and probs pick one up for next to nothing depending on what size, colour etc etc hahaha
oh you are a sweety - if you suss it out next time and let me know then I can paypal you the money when I get paid end of the month - want the proper red and silver one and just a little one - say about 4 or 5 inches tall

god I am excited about tomorrow!! xxxxxx

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

Im excited too! I will be the guy at the front of the store with a lanyard, a stitch t shirt and a 101 dalmations jacket. I also cant wait tilll christmas! Only 5 days from tomorrow!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

I will pop down on tuesday or wednesday if the weather has eased off and have a look for you emma as there are plenty of shops in china town to look for one of them so I shall have a ganders and will pick up the cheapest one for you :)

And enjoy trading you two :) you will have a blast when you meet up with new traders hehe.

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I will pop down on tuesday or wednesday if the weather has eased off and have a look for you emma as there are plenty of shops in china town to look for one of them so I shall have a ganders and will pick up the cheapest one for you :)

And enjoy trading you two :) you will have a blast when you meet up with new traders hehe.
oh cool thank you so much.  I dont want to spend more than a fiver if you can find one for that  :D

I have a bit more than i thought to spend in store tomorrow and dont know what to get -eek!!think i def want a plush and some pins of course but it all depends which they have in too :)

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Ok now I know the budget then I know what to look for hahaha, There are two types one just sat there or ones that have a moving arm :P so which one lol and also I know they have alot of gold ones I think not been in ages so will forward to going hahaha

And hope you have a blast tomorrow you guys :) and fingers crossed the lanyard has some awesome pins.