Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Ok now I know the budget then I know what to look for hahaha, There are two types one just sat there or ones that have a moving arm :P so which one lol and also I know they have alot of gold ones I think not been in ages so will forward to going hahaha

And hope you have a blast tomorrow you guys :) and fingers crossed the lanyard has some awesome pins.
omg did i say silver - I meant gold and red of course  :lol:  and of course with moving arm  :D  - you are a star xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

hi guys!

well finally made my trip to DS Dundee today - met Sean - pin details in the other thread - but to add to my collections in general

I got;
Tinkerbell slippers
Tinkerbell snowglobe (not enough glitter in for my liking!)
Tinkerbell Christmas Dec - if you havent seen this out of packet it is AMAZING!
The new Mickey blue shopper bag
hubby has also bought me the Christmas Tinkerbell snowglobe  :mrgreen:  and some other surprises which are boxed up until Friday so I will update then!!

October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

aww cool they all look lovely :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Very nice emma! now if they only sold adult sized stitch stuff XD shame they consider the store to be girl central.

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Very nice emma! now if they only sold adult sized stitch stuff XD shame they consider the store to be girl central.
very true - but im sure either a; you would look handsome in some tinkerbell slippers or b; you will be able to get all that in the park on your trip :)  Id go with b to be honest  :lol:

I did have the same thought today - there wasnt anything really I  could have got hubby in there - apart from a bucket of toy story soldiers which would have kept him quiet for a long time but I decided against  :lol:

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hahaha that bucket of soldiers looks awesome :P

oh emma I know I would look gorgoues in tink slippers hahaha wait till you see my outfit for my friends birthday hahaha you will think different of me hahaha

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hahaha that bucket of soldiers looks awesome :P

oh emma I know I would look gorgoues in tink slippers hahaha wait till you see my outfit for my friends birthday hahaha you will think different of me hahaha
if its the choice you put up on Facebook or similar shocked I will not be but lots of pictures I will want  :lol:  :lol:

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hahaha it is  :mrgreen: I need to buy it first and its £40.

And to think I can pretend Im the maid from Beauty and the Beast but I think I would ruin the character for other people hahahaha

Eager_Eyes

Quote from: "Masamune" :) It's a shop within this mini shopping place named Afflecks Palace. There's a few shops in there that sell Japanese stuff, but this one is new I think as I've never seen it before and they have the most beautiful official Disney stuff from Tokyo Disney. :P They also sell Final Fantasy stuff, so it really is my perfect shop.

Could you tell me how to get to this place, I'd like to check it out next time I go to Manchester.  I've been on a never ending search for a specific Sora figure to match my Roxas for about 3 years now so any new ground to cover will be good.  I know where the arndale is in fact I'm a bit unadventurous I usually just go there for shopping and then cake.  Cake from Druckers is amazing though to be fair!

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Eager_Eyes"
Quote from: "Masamune" :) It's a shop within this mini shopping place named Afflecks Palace. There's a few shops in there that sell Japanese stuff, but this one is new I think as I've never seen it before and they have the most beautiful official Disney stuff from Tokyo Disney. :P They also sell Final Fantasy stuff, so it really is my perfect shop.

Could you tell me how to get to this place, I'd like to check it out next time I go to Manchester.  I've been on a never ending search for a specific Sora figure to match my Roxas for about 3 years now so any new ground to cover will be good.  I know where the arndale is in fact I'm a bit unadventurous I usually just go there for shopping and then cake.  Cake from Druckers is amazing though to be fair!

I know where it is to but it is hard to explain where to go, but if you know where forbidden planet its close by, but if you ever in manchester then drop me a line Id show you where it is :)

Masamune

:o What Sora figure are you looking for? I only have him in his KH2 costume, along with Roxas and Riku (who's in his KH1 costume). There's quite a few places in Manchester that sell that sort of thing, if you know where to look. :) There's a shop in China Town that currently has the latest wave of KH figures in stock (Halloween Town Sora, Cloud and Sephiroth).

:P Technically KH merchandise can be considered Disney, so we're not off topic!

Stitch2814

the halloween town Figure looks the best one I think the key is amazing, I would love that one as a pin  :D

Welsheeyore

hi all
Happy Christmas!!!!!!!!

hope you all got lots of lovely stuff you wanted and love

I got; Tinkerbell socks, Tinkerbell mug, Eeyore mug with little Eeyore in, Tinkerbell snowglobe, pins (see other thread)and Tinkerbell Charms for my disney stuff - and loads of other wonderful pressies lots of smellies and the Twilight books :) and stereophonics cd and Rhod Gilbert dvd, ipod DAB docking station, chocolates etc etc

these are the charms

these are them on my links bracelet which was wedding present from hubby

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL XXXXXXXXXXX

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hey emma, those are lovely presents, I bet you were so happy to get those :)

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hey emma, those are lovely presents, I bet you were so happy to get those :)
I am very happy - have had a lovely day - still full from dinner! but have a load of food left over!!
I have been shopping online too Disney sale started  :oops:
I just read the next reviews - very good and agree :0) xxx

October 2013 - WDW