Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

aw great purchases! I have seen the figaro pin on ebay a few times and been very tempted as he is so cute!! the alice one is great too!! wow great CM hehe!! all brilliant buys!! I hope you are going to do a trip report?:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) We'll see. I'm not very reliable when it comes to actually finishing Trip Reports off. I'll just have to see if I can find the time.

Belle's World

Love the cat pins. So lucky you were given a lanyard. Where and when did you see the board?
Ro

Dorsetcandy

@Lindsay love the pins/lanyard esp my Peter Pan one ;) and the princess & frog set keep looking at that on e-bay still  [-o<  we may get one for the UK

Dorsetcandy

My Up pin board  :D one down several to go!!lol

Welsheeyore

Love the UP board Sam looks really good!! x

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

have many ideas on how Im framing my UP pins so got to have them first before I even start lol

KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two more stitch pins came today :) now my lanyard series is finished and the other stitch sat looking cheeky is cute.

Aveen2008

Great pins and pin board Danny, stitch with the snowball is cute!

These are the pins that have come for me over the past week or so..
photo 1....

I haveto say i luv that stitch pin, one of my favs!
lion king..

belle..

pocahontas...

more...

and more....

:D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha that pin board aint mine :P its Sams lol Ive got my own idea how to display some on my UP pins but I need the set first hahaha

Aveen you sell pins and youve already replenished your collection XD hahaha all them look cool bar the last image as them ones dont appeal to me :P

Aveen2008

lol ahh you see.. I see UP now and I think of you hehe!!;) ... Sam great pin board hehe:):)

I know..still buying far too many pins...it's an illness lol!! Well see I bought the little einsteins and handy manny pins because I watched those shows with my lil nephew and he loves them still so they remind me of him hehe. The retro disneyland one I wanted because when I was in DIsneyland Paris last september one of the cast members were wearing it on their waistcoat (it was their own pin) and I really liked it and was sad I couldnt trade for it so I am making up for it hehe. The mickey thank you pin I bought incase I want to thank someone for something and add the disney touch ...so thats the reason for those few pins hehe!:p
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

awwww nice little story there aveen :) Hope you get your CM pins today or tomorrow..

Aveen2008

ooooooooooo me2 lol post seems to arrive around 2pm-ish here lol!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

yay they came, luv them!! thanks!:):) thank you for the extra one, they are really cool hehe!

I also got this one..

it's like a yo-yo..
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

@Danny cool Stitch pins and i doubt i will ever get all the UP pins our little collection is cause it was first film we saw as a family,,altho going to be getting a cpl more in nxt few weeks i'm loving trading via pinpics at the mo!

@Aveen ur pins r lovely as always...my addiction quite bad too i really need to try selling some stuff on e-bay or no more pins this month :(

@Emma & Aveen thanks for mentioning my board i was quite proud with myself for doing something other than putting pins in biscuit tins lol

Stitch2814

which UP pins have you got coming sam?? if thats what you meant by more coming soon.