Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Ok mystery is solved...

The pins that came the other day I thought to be my Stitch Fan Club pin from America, in which I paid the fee at the post office yesterday turns out it was NOT the Stitch pin.

It was in fact Sean's pins, which are very nice thankyou and will leave you feedback on pinpics but I need your full name and email you use for that and I hope you will leave me feedback. I also sent you a message.

Masamune

:D I love the Easter Lady and the Tramp pin Aveen!

Here's my latest lot of pins. I bought them off a seller on Dizpins. :) They worked out at just £38.50 for the lot, and that includes P&P. I am soooo happy with these pins! The one of him on the bed has become an instant fave. :P The White Rabbit one I only bought for trading really, but it's actually rather cute so I'll have to think about that one.

Stitch2814

lindsay, awesome cheshire cat pins :)

Aveen2008

Brilliant cheshire cat pins lindsay!! luv them, esp the bed one too!! =D>  =D>  =D>  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) Thanks guys!

My friend is back from WDW, so he took a pic of the pins he got with the money I gave him! The Daisy one isn't on a card because it was a random pin that you can get for $1 when you spend $30. :D The two Cheshire pins and the Chernabog pin are LE, and the other three are Core pins. I love all of them, so it doesn't look like I've ended up with any traders! :P Would rather have keepers than traders though.

Aveen2008

Hey aw they are lovely pins!! :D/  that was good on him! is he into collecting pins?

did he have a good trip?:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

All nice pins there Lindsay :) the chernabog pin is nice and Im getting the stitch one (I think it from the same series) Im surorised how big the telephone pin is as from pictures on pinpics they dont look that big reason Ive put off the stitch one.

Masamune

@ Aveen - :P No he's not. He only got them because I gave him money and a list! He did have a fabulous time though. :D

@ Danny - I'll be getting them tomorrow (if he remembers to bring them in work), so I'll be taking a clearer picture! Personally I can't wait to see the glittery Cheshire celebration pin!

Stitch2814

Awesome lindsay :) Im going to manchester tomorrow again so if your there then maybe we can meet up???

Masamune

I'm working love, hence why I said I'll get my pins if he remembers to bring them to work. Not got another day off now until Friday, which is when I should really start getting stuff ready for DLRP! :D

Eager_Eyes

loving all the great pics

@Lindsay, seen u have the Pluto as Zero from NBC pin I have the set, lovveee them sooo much

Stitch2814

LOL I didnt see bring them in work part, I just saw bring them in :P my bad. Oh well I will be popping down tomorrow anyway to go the store to try and get the cm pin for the day lol

If I can do, you can take my traders and UK pins with you to DLRP if you dont mind as seeing I got them to go to DLRP with and Im not going Im going to be with them for ages lol and yo can use them for trades aswell I dont mind. if thats cool with you?

Masamune

@ Eager - :) I'm not a huge Pluto fan, but I'm a massive Zero fan, so I'm glad he found that one.

@ Danny - It's up to you. I wouldn't fancy taking any Core pins, since I have a bunch of Core traders myself and wouldn't want to get them mixed up. You could give me some LEs to trade on the pin board though if you like, just incase there's any Stitch ones going.

Stitch2814

cool I will give you the aurora and the ariel pin as the two belle ones actually got a hit off pinpics :) and possibly the donald LE I got today. I might pop to the trafford centre again tomorrow as there was 3 lanyards and im going to try and and have a proper look at the pins to see if anymore LE's lol

Masamune

Lol, are you sure? The LE pins on the board aren't exactly high-end. It would most likely be a waste to trade something that cost you £7 on the boards. They only have really common/plain LE pins on there most of the time.