Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:D Thanks Aveen. Merry Christmas everyone!

:) I actually did get a surprise pin today. I got the Jasmine/Rajah one. :P It's not one I would've bought myself, but it's one I would've liked to have owned, if that makes sense. So yes, I'm very happy with it!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D Thanks Aveen. Merry Christmas everyone!

:) I actually did get a surprise pin today. I got the Jasmine/Rajah one. :P It's not one I would've bought myself, but it's one I would've liked to have owned, if that makes sense. So yes, I'm very happy with it!

aw thats cool!

:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

aww thanks Aveen, Merry Christmas to everyone here as well :)

I got a surprise as well as I got the other Stitch Mug this morning hehehe Im so chuffed as I wanted it but I couldnt pick both on the day haha so Ive had a good STITCHMAS!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Masamune" :D Thanks Aveen. Merry Christmas everyone!

ditto!!  :lol:  I had this too and I really like it!

also got my cherry pie to complete my set and two tinkerbells - very happy bunny - got some other disney stuff too which I will put about on the merchandise thread
happy christmas to you all and thanks for making me so welcome here in the last couple of months xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh and a ps - I had to swap pin boards with my daughter as I had run out of space on mine :)

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

aww thats nice emma :) glad you got pins you wanted hehehe and a big pin board now that you will fill that very quickly hehehe

I just reviewed that pin on my blog hehe

dlrpmad

hey guys, here are the pics of my pins.

Here's before I got my traders

Now here is after christmas

101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

Am I the only one who can not see sean's pictures?? or are they simply not loading on laptop?

dlrpmad

No its not you danny, its me. I dont know what ive done wrong. I put my images on imagestack, pasted the link and put it on the thread. Can someone point out where I have went wrong?
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hey sean, I tend to use photobucket its much easier than imageshack in my opinion, but I guess its the same principle in how to post images here...

you are looking for the code that has this beside it -

if it dont have that on Imageshack us photobucket and use the image I just posted to show you the link to use to put images in a thread :)

Aveen2008

did you put [ i m g ] before and [ / i m g ] after the link (without spaces) ??
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

oooo was all cited for seeing Seans pins - I use the photobucket one Sean how Danny said its dead easy and brilliant quality on here

@Sean hope you have had a brill christmas - did you get my pm

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Dorsetcandy

Hiya All
Hope everyone had fantastic Xmas i got a few pins..48888,64415(which Danny may like),60484 which was last one i needed in that set and an artist proof with Tink on top of Xmas tree which havn't managed to find on pinpics yet will try again 2moz when havn't been at work all day  :D

Stitch2814

hahaha sam that very nice and I just had a look at it and Im not into it lol but congrats on you getting the pins :)

Belle's World

Hi All,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I got a few pins for Christmas including the Belle Teacup and 2 of the silouette pins. Just before Christmas i had a mystery 2 pack of star wars pins and on Christmas Day i did some trading with my nephew for a couple of pins i will keep from Pirates of the Caribbean which came on his lanyard and a few others which i will put on the trade board.

Ro

Aveen2008

I got this pin this morning...

I could not remember buying it or trading it so I had to go looking through all my emails etc to find out where it came from lol! I traded for it in November(trader lives in Japan!) for a cutie pin of dale! lol
Luv Aveen xoxo