Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

thats a nice pin aveen.

I traded for the LE Belle Locket today in the Manchester Store for a Goofy pin, was only a core goofy pin I think anyway as I only really traded that the same afternoon in the Oldham store hehe

I also got 2 tink pins just to see if emma needs them lol as I was unsure about it :) I will post pictures tomorrow I am quuite tired tonight lol

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"thats a nice pin aveen.

I traded for the LE Belle Locket today in the Manchester Store for a Goofy pin, was only a core goofy pin I think anyway as I only really traded that the same afternoon in the Oldham store hehe

I also got 2 tink pins just to see if emma needs them lol as I was unsure about it :) I will post pictures tomorrow I am quuite tired tonight lol
@Aveen that is a really nice pin - is it a Jumbo?  the lion king collection must be coming on really well now do you have any pics of it?

@Danny lookin forward to see the pics :)

I am gettin all excited about trading in store on sunday as it will be the last time for a good long while I think that I will be able too.

xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"thats a nice pin aveen.

aw that is great you are so lucky, that would never happen in the belfast store - a new LE being on the lanyard! I am still waiting to purchase the belle locket pin at some stage... I am always put off by the £5 postage charge on the website though but I will probably give in at some stage lol!

Hey emma, I havent put all my Lion king pins together yet and am still waiting on a good few more which have been held up due to xmas but when I get them all togethe I will definately show you hehe

:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Yayy it was more like christmas there when the postman came than when it was actually christmas day :P  a lot of my pins I had bought/traded for came...
These ones are from a few different people....

Jumbo...Jungle book/Lion King...

:D/  :D/  :D/  :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

wow! lovin those new pins Aveen - especially the Dalmations - I had looked at a few Dalmation ones myself they are really nice

I had one in the post today from America that I traded on Dizpins

sorry its not a very good photo!
x

October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Aw thanks emma, I want to get a few 101 dalmatians ones and lady and the tramp too hehe!

I love that tinker one its lovely!! :D  :D

I still have pins coming, all bought weeks before xmas but have been held up lol!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Disneydavid

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Masamune

:P Just like Danny makes me want to collect Up pins, Aveen makes me want to collect Lion King pins. Just goes to show how fast a collection can grow if you focus on a specific theme.

@ Disneydavid - That Maleficent event pin is lovely!

Stitch2814

Im surprised I have not started collecting cheshire cat pins but I think if I did that and got one you wanted Lindsay you would kill me hahaha

Hey emma had a look at your pin board as I forgot you posted the image lol and I dont see these tink pins there, they are only UK core pins and hope ya like :)

Aveen those pins are nice, and you are getting quite a collection of the Lion King pins now haha and a few jumbos in there to, how you find them I dont know lol

Also anyone in need of a belle pin I will trade one of them

Dorsetcandy

@Aveen you get such lovely pins although most rn't things i'd personally normally go for there are a few i have been envious of

@Emma love that Tink pin thats one i havn't got

@Disneydavid liking the maleficent pin i have the captain hook pin thanks to Donna(and xmas money my nan gave me)  :D

Welsheeyore

@Masamune that is exactly what I said about Aveens Lion King Collection - it is making me want to collect them the more she gets!

@Sam - the pin is bigger than I thought it would be too its 1.5 x 1.5 inches I am very pleased with it

@Danny - I have the one on the left but not the one on the right so would like to trade that but still only have the traders on pinpics at the moment - going to store on Sunday so will look out on the lanyards then but let me know

xxx

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

Happy new year everyone!!!! Let this year be the one we all buy A LOT of pins!! But with this may come with one of two side effect: One (or more) maxxed out credit cards or no money avalible in bank account!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Happy new year everyone!!!! Let this year be the one we all buy A LOT of pins!! But with this may come with one of two side effect: One (or more) maxxed out credit cards or no money avalible in bank account!!!

Happy New year sean and to everyone else lol!!

hehe I am hoping this year I spend less!! :P  :oops:  :P  I spent hundreds and hundreds last year  :o  :shock:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

I have started as I mean to go on  :lol:

just got 8 pins on ebay for £9.01  :D  two to keep and 6 for traders :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

not sure if that link will work or not - the other 3 pins are tinkerbell pins one of which I have

hope you are all having great start to your new year - we have spent the entire day movin the entire front room round and cleaning every single thing we own!! more to do tomorrow :)

October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

while we were spring cleaning I found some old pictures so I have framed up some more pins :) this time I did the background pictures as watermarks so that the pins are more of the display and I am really pleased with them :)

October 2013 - WDW