Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

lol I duno if £15 is a bargin but i guess its good for the low LE of 100. I spend way to much time on ebay :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

erm I would say it is cheap for a LE 100 as if you spend loads of time on ebay you must see other LE 100s for much more than that and some aint even 100 hahaha

here is how mine look from my last splurge on ebay lol

UP Balloon house pin FX LE 500 - £14.75
HKDL Stitch pin LE 800 - £7.25
UP Jumbo House Pin LE 300 - £17.43
Charles Munts SF LE 150 - £21.34
Russell UP pin LE 250 (disneyshopping.com) - £11.26

The other pins my other half bought me so I aint included them on the list lol

But out of them all I think its the UP jumbo which has to be my best buy off ebay so far :)

Masamune

:P I want that Mufasa pin so bad Aveen. Can't believe you got it for just £15. :D Well done!

Welsheeyore

@Sean - cool your traders are ready for Friday ;) very exciting!!

I love that pin Aveen - you are making me like Lion King loads too now with such nice pins!!

I dont like to push in but think my LE 50 AP for £4.20 is the best ebay find :) :)

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Lindsay - aw thanks, I know when I seen it I just thought ' I have to have it'!

Danny - they are good buys! All the Up pins are pretty expensive so you did well with your prices I think :D

Emma - brilliant value for the AP LE50!! =D>  =D>  =D> , is that the yeti?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Lindsay - aw thanks, I know when I seen it I just thought ' I have to have it'!

Danny - they are good buys! All the Up pins are pretty expensive so you did well with your prices I think :D

Emma - brilliant value for the AP LE50!! =D>  =D>  =D> , is that the yeti?

yes that was the yeti - he needs a name - and I got the crate which is also LE 50 AP for £3.80 :)

cant wait for Friday to see what pins I get :)

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hahaha I think they were steal especially the SF Charles Muntz pin as the others can be seen for $80-$100 and he is the lowest LE in the set at 150, if I got the set I might frame them as I think it would look nice around the film poster, as it is the only pin series I want all of them of even the SF Grape Soda pin but never paying that price for that version hahaha I will use the UK one :P

I know I made a thread about it but please take a look at my review of the belle pin :) I will reviewing the jasmine/rajah and fab5 pin tomorrow (if this trade goes ahead)

http://dptuk.blogspot.com/

Stitch2814

SUCCESS!!

Finally succeded in trading on Pinpics lol dont know how many times I tried that hahaha But never the less I finally got a trade lol

I will be trading the Fab5 and Jasmine/Rajah pins for the 3 pictured below

Im so chuffed wth that as trade, I really love the badness level pin its just awesome.

Welsheeyore

@Danny - well done that is a good trade ;) I have done 3 trades on pinpics now - I hate the not knowing though at least with us we ask each other and if the answer is no then thats the end of it  :lol:

xxxx

October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

had some parcels today - was really pleased as didnt think they would come now until after Christmas

the three christmas ones were only 99p for all 3 :)

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

Hey guys, I cant wait for tomorrow, and I hope you all have a brilliant christmas. I was naughty today and bought 5 pins from the disneystore today. I got the le monsters inc pin, the new ursula spiner (I now need the other ones!), the le hercules vs hydra pin, the new fab 5 pin and the toy story alien pin. Will have pics soon and again have a merry christmas everyone!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Hey guys, I cant wait for tomorrow, and I hope you all have a brilliant christmas. I was naughty today and bought 5 pins from the disneystore today. I got the le monsters inc pin, the new ursula spiner (I now need the other ones!), the le hercules vs hydra pin, the new fab 5 pin and the toy story alien pin. Will have pics soon and again have a merry christmas everyone!

thats not naughty thats necessity  :lol:

Happy Christmas Seanxxx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

the ursula pin isnt new sean its been out for a while lol the manchester store has the full set of them which I might try and pick up for a trip to DLP in the future as this one is still up in the air, I say not going other half not taking no for an answer

Aveen2008

These 2 pins arrived today, I had actually bought 2 pins from the seller and they got lost in the post :(  It was a lion king and stitch one. She didn't have anymore of it so she asked me to pic 2 more (ebay seller) and I got these...

Minnie as Tinkerbell..Have wanted it for a while now..

L Lilo pin...

I'm still waiting on a couple of pins coming.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Merr Christmas to everyone...

Lindsay, Emma, Danny,claire, Sean, Roanna, Sam, David...I hope I am not leaving anyone out!

I know a few people are getting pins today and I really hope everyone gets what they wanted and have a great day! :)
Luv Aveen xoxo