Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

hahaha I liked the tv series just cause it had stitch in it lol but I think it stopped after a certain few thats why leroy and stitch came out after the tv series had ended.

Im looking into getting more stitch stuff but will have to wait till I go home.

Aveen2008

Clare: I agree that i often think ' well I can sell them if I need to'. I have thought of selling the few extras I have like my baloo pin trading night pin and stuff.

Danny: Aw well stitch just rules! I hope you get to meet him in DLP when you next go! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

me to :)

Ive seen pics of a person dressed as Kevin from UP which I really want to meet lol as if you dont know Im a massive kevin fan as well (just ask lindsay)

Masamune

@ Clare - :D Your collection is amazing! And everytime you feel a bit horrified by the amount of pins you have, just think of this: they're Disney pins, not Ty Beanie Babies. :? Me (and my parents) wasted sooo much money on those things, and now they're all worthless except for sentimental value. At least with Disney pins, you'll most likely never grow out of them or stop liking them. And even if you did, like you say, they can always be sold!

@ Danny - :P Still tempted by the £40 Kevin pin?

Stitch2814

hahaha erm not at the moment no Im not lindsay :P Still want it but cant afford it now though hahaha

So which UP pin does Scot have?? I well need to know hehehe

Masamune

:o He had these two.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 8930044.v3

:P And like I said, he had loads of others I wanted. They were all keepers though I think, so there wasn't much I could do to get him to part with them, which is fair enough.

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune" :o He had these two.

:P And like I said, he had loads of others I wanted. They were all keepers though I think, so there wasn't much I could do to get him to part with them, which is fair enough.

hehehe Im tepted to buy the hinged one for the dvd release myself and Im waiting on the other one coming :)

Clarebelle

Hey guys, I'm thinking of ordering some pins of the US Disney store site, are there any that you guys would like? as I may as well buy some as traders
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Hey guys, I'm thinking of ordering some pins of the US Disney store site, are there any that you guys would like? as I may as well buy some as traders

there are so many that I just love but I think I have spent far too much on pins. I am actually thinking of selling a few I have extras off, like my baloo pin trading night pin from DLP sep PTN.

Thanks for offering...wish I could. You do no the postage is quite expensive from the us site?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Hey guys, I'm thinking of ordering some pins of the US Disney store site, are there any that you guys would like? as I may as well buy some as traders

There are quite a few I would like also but the same reason as Aveen, I have spent quite a bit already and the one I want frrom the 12 days of Christmas box set is a tad too much just for one pin lol

Aveen if there is any stitch your going to sell then just give me a call as I will snap them up right away :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"

There are quite a few I would like also but the same reason as Aveen, I have spent quite a bit already and the one I want frrom the 12 days of Christmas box set is a tad too much just for one pin lol

Aveen if there is any stitch your going to sell then just give me a call as I will snap them up right away :P

dont worry you will be first on my list for stitch pins!

a bit off topic but how's cork going? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:lol: There's about 15 pins on there that I would like to have, but I'm sure I could pick out a few that I'd LOVE to have. Thing is though, the P&P from that site is quite expensive, even if it's just pins. I'd love for you to add a few of the pins I want to your cart and then let me pay for the pins and a bit towards the P&P, but those few pins you add could bring up the P&P price considerably.

Masamune

LOL. I just added 4 pins (that's right, just 4 pins) to the basket in order to check what the P&P would be. :lol: The shipping for 4 pins is $54.95. That's just so ridiculous that it's beyond words.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"LOL. I just added 4 pins (that's right, just 4 pins) to the basket in order to check what the P&P would be. :lol: The shipping for 4 pins is $54.95. That's just so ridiculous that it's beyond words.

I know, that's the only reason I have never ordered from that site! Like pins are so small and quite light so it is a rip off!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

it is a shame they charge so much as there is the Stitch spotlight pin I would want (as its the only one on its own I want to buy lol) as the others are in sets and would only only want the one :P

@Lindsay - Have you seen the 12 days of christmas ones, it has a cheshire cat and jessica rabbit pin in the set lol.

And the off topic part -

Im enjoying it so far but seeing as Im here for two weeks Im trying to just relax a bit before I have to come home lol just he is in work till 4.30pm anyway so up until then is me time hahaha and I seem obsessed with pins now as I just won another stitch pin off ebay hahaha (seriously I should stop lol) Aveen if you can you should soo drive down lol OR try to meet in Dublin on my last day here before I have to get the ferry home as always nice to meet other pin traders hehehe