Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetcandy

Hiya All
@Snow and Aveen loving the pics of your pins
I'm still struggling to suss out photobucket..lol i will sort it out eventually!Gonna give it a try now if i mess up,plz sum1 try and help  :oops:
//http://5745.photobucket.com/albums/xx95/dorsetcandy/

Aveen2008

aw I love the pins, esp the jumbo dogs one!! I seen a similar dogs one on ebay recently and was very close to getting it its great. what is it atht you need help with?:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

nice new pins there aveen :) now you just got to find space to put them hehehe.

Masamune

@ Danny - Pins are being sorted out TOMORROW for sure. :lol: It's not my fault that I keep getting new ones, meaning that my corkboard constantly needs changing.

@ Aveen - :D Ooh, I love that Esmeralda pin!

Dorsetcandy

@Aveen think Danny has helped me out regarding putting pics on2 the forum thanks for offering to help tho :)

@Lindsay new pins is never a bad thing!!! altho i must sort mine out aswell just don't seem to have enuff hours in the day for everything that want/needs doing! :D

Masamune

:P My day just went too quickly today. Didn't get anything done that I had planned to do. But then, that's the glory of days off! :lol: And I can always hope that my pins will arrive from America tomorrow, despite them having only been posted on Monday.

Stitch2814

hey lindsay, just so you know I am taking my laptop so I will be online mainly everyday lol and will keep checking facebook and here :)

I have decided to buy the lot of 50 trader pins for £35 as no ones knows if the seller is green, red or orange so Im gonna risk it I think lol

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Danny - Pins are being sorted out TOMORROW for sure. :lol: It's not my fault that I keep getting new ones, meaning that my corkboard constantly needs changing.

@ Aveen - :D Ooh, I love that Esmeralda pin!

Hey, me2 I paid £15 for it!! Which is probably the most I have paid for one pin but I love Esmeralda, I wish they did more merchandise of her! I would love to meet her in DLP, like obv shes not the real thing but still! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

thats the first esmerelda pin Ive seen and its a nice pin even though I only know her from hunchback of notre dame lol

Masamune

:P I think we've had this convo before Aveen. More Hunchback stuff at DLRP please!

Belle's World

Loving the pins Aveen, you must be a millionaire i would love to buy as many pins as you! The rush of pin trading is amazing as well though but i do have pin jealousy!
Ro

Barnsey313

Wow Aveen! That's a fair collection you've got there with a couple I wish I had myself. (*Hushed* Namely the Disney Publishing and Wishes ones!).

Quote from: "Belle's World"but i do have pin jealousy!

He He, I have to say I rarely get that. Other peoples pins don't mean that much to me if you know what I mean. I'm in the sort of situation where you can point at any of my pins and I can tell a story :D

Aveen2008

Lindsay : yeah I think we did hehe. Well I have two pins of esmeralda, one of djali and one of quazi so Im not doing too bad.

Ro: ah I am definately not rich, I am buying far more than I should! :oops:  :oops:  I will have to slow down although I have turned my attention to snowglobes as well so I am kinda screwed lol!

Barnsey : I loved the publishing pin too, it was the first one I bought on my last trip to DLP and Wishes because I absolutely loved the show, I nearly cried when I seen it live for the first time!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

just got to Cork after a loooong journey lol and my Reuben pin, Ireland head pin and the pin for lindsay arrived so Im very happy about them, But read the reuben one has been scrapped so I dunno if I got a scrapped one or not lol but I dont care as its a keeper :P

Aveen2008

Hey everyone

Danny that's great about the pins arriving, welcome to Ireland hehe ur currently 6 hours drive from me haha! :P You were probably nearer in England hehe! where abouts in Cork is your other half from? We used to stay in garthstown outside kinsale when we went on holidays there when I was little hehe. What's a reuban pin?

These pins arrived for me....

yay 2 of minnies party train, just have 2 more to get and then theres like a cardboard background and title pin for it but gonna wait till I have money again which will be never since I bought far to many pins....

and this little collection which I really like...
Luv Aveen xoxo