Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:P I'm just glad that I'm OK for traders at the moment. December is gonna be expensive for me! :lol: Time to spend money on other people instead of pins.

Stitch2814

hahaha this is holiday money not money for presents XD

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Well I was bored so thought I would take a few photos of my collection, may have missed out a few but heres the photos....

First pin board:

second board:

3rd board- newest pins:

charity pin:

jack skellington set:

pin trading night/walt pins/disney store magical moment pins:

disney store/ disneyland paris lanyard starter sets:

Large DLP pin bag/ small wdw pin bag:

my first pins - on my full length mirror...

I am not sure how long I have been collecting really to be honest but not very long, not even a full year really.
Yikes Aveen, your collection is epic!! I've kinda not been getting many pins lately, mainly cos I've had no money with Xmas shopping and all! I've just got some money for my birthday so no doubt a large portion of that will be going in the Disney Store!! ;)

\":lamp:\"

Aveen2008

Thanks for the comments on my collection lindsay and Danny lol:)
Danny: sorry Lilo pin trading night is staying with me, I got it at the pin trading night I was at in september, I traded one of the pins released that night for it and the same with Meeko lol:) I only have an extra pin trading night baloo pin now.

Lindsay:I do pretty much collect everything and then theres a few series' that I like in particular. I am considering selling one or two that i recently bought but am not sure.

Danny: were is it that your buying the 75 pins from? I wouldn't pay £40 for a pin. I paid £14.99 for 1 esmeralda pin on ebay the other night and that is even stupid of me lol!

IF either of you were selling pins what prices would you put on them??
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I am getting or hopefully getting the 75 pins from ebay lol and I know Im mad to even consider paying that price but it would only be that once and its my top holy grail  :P

But price wise for any of my pins I dunno, for friends I give them a good deal and others that I knew would sell well for example the grape soda pin or my other UP pins I would put on ebay and let people bid on them, but the pins I have I wouldnt sell lol

And Aveen if you sell any of the stitch ones you know who to contact  :-"

Masamune

:o I don't think I'd ever sell any of my pins, so I honestly wouldn't know Aveen. :P My mum has sold some of hers in the past, and generally she started them for around £2 more than what she originally paid for them, just so she made a bit of profit.

Which ones are you thinking of selling?

Stitch2814

hahaha typical, we want to know which ones she is thinking of possible selling and she has gone offlline  :mrgreen: ah well bit more suspense  :P

Masamune

:P I don't blame her. Why aren't I in bed? :lol:

Stitch2814

hahaha I dont blame her either but arnt you in work tomorrow lol so you should be getting some rest, I should be in bed as I was up at 9am but Im gonna see what the auction ends at before I go to bed, I might as well see what I miss out on lol

Masamune

Nope, it turns out that tomorrow is my first day off in 6 days! :) So I'm just gonna relax around the house and maybe sort out which new pins need adding to my corkboard. :P

Right, time for bed. Night Danny!

Stitch2814

hahaha night night lindsay :)

and you still need to post a picture of all your pins lol Im still waiting to see them all  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:lol: I know, I know. *Is irresponsible*

Stitch2814

and with all the great pins you have recently got then it it very irresponsible of you  :lol:

Belle's World

Wow Aveen your pin collection is amazing, you must have spent a fortune over the past year, it's strange a lot of people have only recently started collecting and are now into it in a big way. I don't know how i would display them if i had as many pins as you but they are beautiful!

Ro

Aveen2008

Thanks to snow white girl and Roanna too for saying nice things
Lindsay and Danny hehe I don't think I am going to sell them, I duno I just often think about it hehe.

These pins arrived today....

Then the pinocchio online ed from disney store. And a limited edition goofy pin, is anyone interested in it? if not I think I may sell it as I am not a goofy fan at all....
Luv Aveen xoxo