Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:P Everyone who hasn't done so already needs to go to www.pinpics.com and make an account. You can keep track of your collection there, and other people can view it!

Snow_White_Girl

I'm there now - SnowWhite1984 :)

\":lamp:\"

Masamune

:) You have a nice little collection there Snow.

Snow_White_Girl

Hehe I've just realised after popping back to my parents' and finding my Snow White pin that I've listed the wrong one! Doh!  :shock: Lol I'll have to go and change it now!!

\":lamp:\"

pintradingaddict

Well, I've finally found someone who shares my pin trading passion... :D
If someone wants to look at my little collection could find it on pinpics (user: ThierryHenry), there are my pins and my sisters' ones.

I need also a suggestion on some pins to buy on my trip planned on next week: i've seen this month release but i couldn't find something really interesting...could someone help me and suggest me on what to look for? thanks..

(sorry for my poor english...i'm italian so i'm not very able in writing in english  :oops: )

Anthony

I've repurposed this to become the "your pin collection" topic Aveen2008 requested.

Either post a link to your collection, or even better - a photo (or photos) of it!

Stitch2814

Well to kick off this thread again as Anthony has changed it for us to show our pin collections, well here is my collection :)

other pins I have are just other UK store pins and are all over my board lol so I thought Id just take an image of just my stitch pins hehe

Masamune

:D Yay Stitch pins! My corkboard just needs reshuffling again (need to add some of the Robin Hood pins), then I'll take a picture of it along with my 4 frames and each page of my pin book. :P

Stitch2814

cant wait to see all your pins lindsay :) Ive seen the list on pinpics but its not the same XD

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Well to kick off this thread again as Anthony has changed it for us to show our pin collections, well here is my collection :)

other pins I have are just other UK store pins and are all over my board lol so I thought Id just take an image of just my stitch pins hehe

love the santa stitch!! it is so cute!!!:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I know lol My favourite at the moment is either the CM pin or the Growling stitch :)

Aveen2008

This pin finally arrived today, I bought it from an american seller a few weeks ago...

She's LE of 250
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

awww thats nice :)

Aveen2008

Thanks, she's limited Edition of 250. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not at first but i think I do, although I do prefer her normal outfit lol even though I love pins of characters dressed as other things or other characters
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

well here is what you want :P only one pin missing from the images so got to wait on that lol