Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Lindsay that frame set looks amazing!! will I get to see it when we meet up :P

congrats  :D/  on getting it and to think you get another Gaston pin fo your collection in the prcess of getting the awesome set :)

Im trying to think which pin in the frame I like best but seeing as they all fit the frame so well its gard to decide but think its between queen of hearts/Ursula  :mrgreen:

**** off topic but 1000TH post woopie****

Masamune

:D Forgot to say Danny, congrats on the Marquee pin! I love the Free-D balloons!

:lol: No way I'm taking that frame to work with me, so sadly no Danny. Here's the order I like the pins in: Gaston (duh), Chernabog (double duh), Ursula, Maleficent, Hades, Queen of Hearts, Cruella DeVil and Old Hag.

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"@dlrpmad - Just been looking at the pics you posted. Where did your sister get the Slinky Dog pin from?? I think I need one lol! ;)

My sister got the slinky pin from Disneyland Paris. Its pinpics no 25915 and its a mystery pin. She loves it and I may get it when Im in Disneyland Paris this October.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

dlrpmad

I thought I would update my pins!!
My new DLRP stitch easter 2005 pin and the DA Pin trader 626 pin

The easter pin opened

A Stitch ToT pin

The DA Lilo and Stitch surfboard and the Stitch sketch pad, seen on my signature

DSF Jiminy directors chair

and in case you didnt see it the DS stitch spinner
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hahaha I dont blame you for not wanting to take the frame with you to work :P does look soo nice though, can I see the back of it as would like to see how a frame set looks from the back as for when I do my own lol I might have it done thursday (doubt it but possible)

nice pins sean :) Im after the stitch pin trader pin for a while now, its a cool looking pin. and the stitch coming of the notepad is also one I would like as well as the Lilo and Stitch surfboard hahaha

Aveen2008

Danny - just seen your message a few posts up, thanks if i am still selling by sep I will let you know. At the moment I am not selling anything as I am just taking a break from it. I put quite a few pins on ebay lately and many didn't sell but I am glad for the ones that did.  :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Lindsay - love the frame it's really, really cool, great buy!!

Sean - luv the pins! I have the stitch pin trader one too its a great pin and pretty big too! I have the lilo version of the dressing room door pin lol. I alos think the easter egg one is cute hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:o Thanks Aveen!

@ Danny - It just has the same back that any other frame would. It's the hard cork/wood material.

disney-dan

Not Disney, but I HAD to show you guys my latest additions:

My Dad works for Travelbag and was at the POW WOW this week. All the theme parks set up an after hours thing for it and Universal were letting everyone into the new Harry Potter island at Island of Adventure!!
Have a Magical day!!

DD

bensmum

hello everyone. I have finally put my list of pins up on dizpins. I have never worked out how to upload pictures onto here-i am a bit of a luddite I'm afraid. My name on Dizpins is bensmum :D  How easy is that. hopefully I might get trading on my next visit to the parks in September.

Eager_Eyes

disney-dan love the pics of your new pins..thanks for posting them.  I'll be visiting WWoHP soon and had no idea that they had pins!!! I'll have to set some money aside for them especially like the golden snitch pin!

I've also just found out that there is going to be a pin trading night while I'm in Fl, that has completely made my day!!! I've been hoping that this would happen - I've got some nice LE UK pins, and some of the last series of Mickey CM pins to trade.  I'm hoing that they'll get me some decent trades in return.

Stitch2814

those harry potter pins look amazing!! now if they do the house eblems as a pin then I would have to get them :)

I have got the new DSF grape soda pin and the LE100 Carl pin from disneyshopping.com and they are amazing pins the pair of them. I dont have actual pictures of them though.

Aveen2008

Great harry potter pins! I would luv to see the harry potter land/world place at universal studios, I have seen it on tv and it looks amazing!! I wouldnt be a massive HP fan but I have got the dvds!
Luv Aveen xoxo

once.upon.a.dream

a few pics of my new pinboard  :thumbs:   :thumbs:

hope u enjoy my collection, think i got around 100 pins now, bought my 1st pins in DLRP january this year, then started obsessivly collecting in march!!  :lol:  got a little hooked!  :oops:   :P

my full collection is on pinpics 'norau9j82'  :D/

hope u like  :D   :thumbs:
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015

Stitch2814

nice pin board Once_upon_a_dream :)

here they are at last lol been wanting to post these for the past week but with no camera I couldnt lol so I robbed my mates for 5 minutes hahaha

LE100 Carl pin to finish off the LE100 set

DSF Grape Soda pin

My 1st UP frame

My 2nd UP frame

Hope you all like them hehe

and this is from the person who sold me the Dug pin just so you can see the last pin I needed hahaha

bensmum

well done I am so envious of the UP pins. Those look awesome.