How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amanda08

1st - 4th January? I understand new years eve is manic, but hoping most people will go home on the first? Or is that wishful thinking :D

BadKid

Quote from: "amanda08"1st - 4th January? I understand new years eve is manic, but hoping most people will go home on the first? Or is that wishful thinking :D

I think it'll be either half-busy or busy-busy.
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

Samninetysix

People are still on holiday then and it's still the Christmas period at DLP so i'd guess it'll be fairly busy

Handy Andy

Quote from: "amanda08"1st - 4th January? I understand new years eve is manic, but hoping most people will go home on the first? Or is that wishful thinking :D

Hi Amanda

I am also at DLRP 1st-4th January. I have checked various websites and they indicate that the Frech schools start again on the 3rd January. So I am hoping the park will be a little quieter but expect 1st-2nd to be quite busy.

Where are you staying? We are staying Newport Bay Hotel.

Andy
Magical Wishes
Andy

amanda08

We will be staying off site for the first time at the Marriott, so I am a bit nervous! We are taking our 3 nieces so altogether we will be with a party of 6, so this seemed best option (we normally stay at the DLH)
I see on here that the price band for this time period is the second cheapest so hoping also that it will not be too busy and we can get on some rides! Might see you there but in any event have a great time!

Mrs Pluto

We are going the 26th to 29th March, I have been that time before in 2008 and 2009!
Most rides we went on, were walk ons.....but we didnt go on the big thrills!! so could be different. The longest queue time was def for Crush, We must of waited a good 45mins plus. BTM (which is my fav) wasnt to bad, maybe 20mins for most times we rode.
I do remember getting fastpasses an awful lot for BTM, even though the queue wasnt that big :D  I can imagine weekends being busy, prob most weekends of the year, all the day tripers.....we tend to go Mon to a Thurs.

nualaj2

we arrive on sunday 8th january for 4 nights, im hoping it will be pretty quite... whatever quite will mean at Disney???

madondisney

How busy will it be on the 1st of April and we're leaving on the 4th of April? Hope someone can help me as I know the 20th Anniversary is launching on that day, we didn't know that until yesterday when I was reading DLRPToday. Thanks! ;D

"Ladies don\'t start fights, but they can finish them!"-Marie, The Aristocats!
I have an unhealthy obsession with Disney, Pixar, Harry Potter and Fashion!<3

BadKid

Quote from: "Jimmy Cricket"Anybody know how busy it will be on November 15th to 18th please  [-o<

I've been to DLP around this time, and it's not as busy as you think it would be.
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

BadKid

Will it be busy near 24th April?
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

minnieme77

hi my family and i are going 5th to 9th march this year  its our first time will it be busy these dates also my son has autisum was wondering if they offer any special assistance also what is the weather like in march  please  :D/

BadKid

Quote from: "minnieme77"hi my family and i are going 5th to 9th march this year  its our first time will it be busy these dates also my son has autisum was wondering if they offer any special assistance also what is the weather like in march  please  :D/

I town't be that busy.
I think you have to call Disneyland Paris to find out
The weather will be either cloudy, sunny or a bit rainy.
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

jopetbxl

2 magical days planned for early March (wkend of the 10th)  :thumbs:  anyone been at that time?

markhughes80

hi going end january 23rd fo 3 nights anyone no  how busy it will be or will there be many things cloased for refurb for 20 anniversary also will pades and shows still be on?

Sulley's Arms

Hi Mark

End of Jan, during the week, should be pretty empty.  We've been early Feb before and were able to stay on some rides because there was no queue! ;)
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]