How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulak

Huw busy it will be 19th - 25th May 2012, please?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

taylorsmummyx

feb 27th-29th? also weather?

greenkai3000

Just curious, how busy are they first two weeks in June usually?  Is the weather in general nice?
WDW Off-Site January 2001, Off-Site July 2001, Off-Site January 2003, All-Star Movies January 2005, Animal Kingdom Lodge November 2007,  Cabins at Fort Wilderness July 2010.

Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel October 2011

Disneyland Paris   Disneyland Hotel June 2012  

Princess Alexa

Any idea how busy it will be on feb 12th-14th?

Soooooooooooo excited about this trip! Santa Fe here i come!

:D/

jamieclayton9

Could someone tell me how busy they think it will be on 8th Oct- 11th Oct please?  :thumbs:

Many Thanks

ulak

Any answers, please?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Adam O'Malley

I am going to disneyland on the 9th Febuary. On my first day I am doing a preformance in disneyland park and won't be finnished till 1pm. The second day we get a park hopper ticket. I am really worried that because we don't start till 1pm that by then the queues will be masssive! Thanks for your help
Adam

DisneyDonna

I'll be going the 25th and 26th of march?

Rapunzel80

Quote from: "Donuttiejj"I'll be going the 25th and 26th of march?

Were we there for 6 days over this time last year and other than the Saturday we didn't have to queue for long.  Most things were 5-10 minutes with some of the more popular rides a 20-30 minute queue.

Disneydavid

Im going the 10th march 2012, wil it be busy??
Just doing the Studios...

Quote from: "jopetbxl"2 magical days planned for early March (wkend of the 10th)  :thumbs:  anyone been at that time?
Ill be there!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Porsche44

We will be arriving on the Friday 30th November and staying for 6 nights. Can someone give me an idea what the crowds will be like at this time of year. I understand the Sat & Sun will probably be busy but what about Mon - Wed. Thanks.

nathandgina

Hi All,

I am thinking about a day trip on Saturday this week.  Does anyone know anticipated head count?
Thanks,
Nathan

joleen1

Quote from: "taylorsmummyx"feb 27th-29th? also weather?

Hi taylorsmummy, we are back from a 2 day visit 20/21 Feb, it was a lot busier than I had anticipated..up to 75mins queue times for the major rides... :shock:  I had assumed Feb was one of the quieter months, but it turns out that the French school hols are staggered over that month (from Feb 11 to Mar 11 depending on area).  Think that and the fact that the weather was much better this week made it exceptionally busy.

disblue

Anyone have any idea how busy it will be 4-5 April?

lovindisney

going on the 25th march for 6 days any idea on how busy this time of year? :-D