How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeirl

hi just  booked for  june16 to 20th tue till sat, how busy? how hot?

15yearsofMagic2008

I am going on the 19th-21st November 2009 , Will it be busy or empty ?
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

15yearsofMagic2008

Quote from: "leeirl"hi just  booked for  june16 to 20th tue till sat, how busy? how hot?

I gues it will be a bit busy because it's the summer and i think it will be about 20-30 degrees.

French weather in Paris is similar to the weather here in the UK . So you might be lucky  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

smurfy74

it shouldnt be too busy as you miss school and public hols, although the saturday will be busy, average temperatures are 21 during the day and 12 at night, hope this helps

15yearsofMagic2008

Quote from: "smurfy74"it shouldnt be too busy as you miss school and public hols, although the saturday will be busy, average temperatures are 21 during the day and 12 at night, hope this helps

I miss 2 days of school ! YAY  :D/  :D/  :D  :D/  :D/

My last day of the trip is the saturday and we are going to be leaving at 2-3:00pm .

Joseph Carter

Im heading to DLP for a break on Mon 21st -Thurs 24th of September 09. Is it going to be busy. Im not a crowd fan!! :shock:
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

never2old

Quote from: "Joseph Carter"Im heading to DLP for a break on Mon 21st -Thurs 24th of September 09. Is it going to be busy. Im not a crowd fan!! :shock:

It should be nice and quiet! September is a good time to go, everyone's back in school, no holidays around then, and since you're going during the week, you'll avoid the weekend crowds! Plus you can get nice weather  :D

Symmo

Hi there we are thinking of booking a mid week break in aug around the 18th !
Now will it be too busy?
will be going tue - sat
I look forward to any imput!
regards
Symmo
:stitch_bounce:Next DLRP Visit[/color] \":stitch_bounce:\"
December 2010 - Newport Bay Club (Xmas trip)

Joseph Carter

Quote from: "never2old"It should be nice and quiet! September is a good time to go, everyone's back in school, no holidays around then, and since you're going during the week, you'll avoid the weekend crowds! Plus you can get nice weather  :D

Wow sounds like perfect heaven to me!  :D
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

buzz&wendy

Quote from: "Symmo"Hi there we are thinking of booking a mid week break in aug around the 18th !
Now will it be too busy?
will be going tue - sat
I look forward to any imput!
regards
Symmo

Throughout the summer holidays is always the most popular season at Disneyland, meaning it will be very busy and most likely alot of waiting to go onto the rides.
[/b]

"Everybody wants to live happily ever after"

TimmyTimmyTimmy

22-23 May? Will it be busy?:)

Tuvok

I'm wondering if Disneyland doesn't have a calendar with expected croud levels. I know most theme parks have such thing so you can see when they expect busy days or normal days. Anyone know if Disneyland has this published somewhere?
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

never2old

Quote from: "Tuvok"I'm wondering if Disneyland doesn't have a calendar with expected croud levels. I know most theme parks have such thing so you can see when they expect busy days or normal days. Anyone know if Disneyland has this published somewhere?

I've never seen one... They should do something like that, I'm sure they could easily calculate looking at the guests  from one year to another. They should also have the average queue times in the different rides...

MagicStar

Quote from: "TimmyTimmyTimmy"22-23 May? Will it be busy?:)

In general, last year, you could hardly find weeks, where the crowds were low.
(except some winter months like january)
But May is a good time. Nice weather and the crowds are moderate.
Enjoy it!!!!!
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

kmara

Quote from: "TimmyTimmyTimmy"22-23 May? Will it be busy?:)

I'm afraid it will be very busy then, because the day before is Ascencion Day and many people don't work on Friday and have a long weekend.
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida