How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Quote from: "evertonjoe"how busy will it be 26th Jan - 30th Jan??
cheers

It shouldn't be too bad, weekdays are the best time to go  :D

jeakat24

I'm planning to go in september this year, probably around the 25-26th. I want five days and my partner wants four, so if it's quiet I'll settle and we'll go for four days!  :roll:  :)

We've been in September before but I can't remember how busy it was, can anyone tell me if it's quiet and how long the queues are likely to be?
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Krollok

I´ve been to Disneyland on September 24th two jears ago an it was busy as hell I think the french have schoolhlidays at this time.

jeakat24

Oh poo  :(  :roll:
Thanks for letting me know though!  :D
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

tinkerbell_x

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew how busy Disney is in the first week of February? I'm going on the 5th.

jeakat24

I've been towards the end of January, not quite the same, but I hear it's very quiet in Feb, especially at the beginning as the UK kids aren't on half term until later in the month.
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Handy Andy

It seems the half-term holidays in France are not until the end of October.
I found this site useful for planning my previous holidays. :D/

http://about-france.com/school-holidays.htm
Magical Wishes
Andy

jeakat24

Thanks for the link Handy Andy, although looking at it has confirmed that not only do UK kids have half term over my birthday, but kids do too!  :cry:
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Aveen2008

Hey what about the start of June? is it busy? I have been in july and know it is complete madness but I notice the prices aren't too bad for the start of June and was wondering how busy it is?

xoxoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hey what about the start of June? is it busy? I have been in july and know it is complete madness but I notice the prices aren't too bad for the start of June and was wondering how busy it is?

xoxoxox

We went 10-12 June a couple of years ago (Sunday to Tuesday). It was the weekend Crush and Cars were officially opening - on Sunday it was busy, but during the week a lot more pleasant (apart from Crush, it always had over 90 minutes queue). Monday and Tuesday most queues were between 10-30 minutes (unless my memory is failing me completely)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "never2old"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hey what about the start of June? is it busy? I have been in july and know it is complete madness but I notice the prices aren't too bad for the start of June and was wondering how busy it is?

xoxoxox

We went 10-12 June a couple of years ago (Sunday to Tuesday). It was the weekend Crush and Cars were officially opening - on Sunday it was busy, but during the week a lot more pleasant (apart from Crush, it always had over 90 minutes queue). Monday and Tuesday most queues were between 10-30 minutes (unless my memory is failing me completely)

Hey aw thanks for replying! :D

i am not sure when to go, i have a few debts i wanna clear before I start to save but i do want to save and prepare for this trip instead of rushing into it, i want to be able to afford to stay longer and have loads of spending money so that it is a great, relaxing trip! [-o<

xx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clairelb

we're going the 12th - 16th March - any ideas on queue times?

Clairelb

Quote from: "Clairelb"we're going the 12th - 16th March - any ideas on queue times?

also, does any know what the weather is usually like round this time?

thanks

Alice@Wonderland

Hey, I was wondering how busy it would be over the first week in May. It's a bit baffling as Disney has listed the week as yellow (cheaper hotel rates) but the 4th is a English Bank Holiday, is it on the continent too?

Just the last time we visted was the weekend before Christmas, and I rather felt like a sardine after spending many hours packed into 2hour que lines!!

Miss Tinkerbell

first week of may is hellish, sorry to say.  l've been twice, and twice it was a nightmare!