How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walts heir

Quote from: "TR_Wolf"September 16th-19th... how busy? Also what's the weather usually like then?
I thin it will be pretty busy on the 19th and 18th afternon since slot of pariseans will head to the park
for the weather expect rain last year I went at that time and it was extremely rainy so was it the year before
I am going there 11 to 14 of September So I cansend you a message about how busy it is and the exact weather from there on the eleventh so you can bring appropriate clothing
and prepare for the queues
here's a tip incase there is too much queue bend you ticket really bad and make sure the magnetic band is broken try a tiny bit of water  An scratching
then you go to the ride you want a fast pass for and ask the cm for a fastpass he will give it too you so your ticket won't record it so you can get unlimited fast passes for ad many rides as you want but don't ove do it

TR_Wolf

So it's going to be very rainy, busy towards the end, and I should vandalise my card to con some fastpass tickets?

Great  #-o

Quote from: "Walts heir"
Quote from: "TR_Wolf"September 16th-19th... how busy? Also what's the weather usually like then?
I thin it will be pretty busy on the 19th and 18th afternon since slot of pariseans will head to the park
for the weather expect rain last year I went at that time and it was extremely rainy so was it the year before
I am going there 11 to 14 of September So I cansend you a message about how busy it is and the exact weather from there on the eleventh so you can bring appropriate clothing
and prepare for the queues
here's a tip incase there is too much queue bend you ticket really bad and make sure the magnetic band is broken try a tiny bit of water  An scratching
then you go to the ride you want a fast pass for and ask the cm for a fastpass he will give it too you so your ticket won't record it so you can get unlimited fast passes for ad many rides as you want but don't ove do it

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"

Walts heir

Odds are yes but it might not rain

Cendrillon

Can anyone give me an idea of how busy it is around 20th-25th June?
I know this is before British schools go on summer holidays, but am I correct in thinking most other European countries have broken up from school by then?

npg

I don't think you can tell what the weather will be like. I will be there then, and have been befoe around those dates and the weather was great. Before you go, check the BBC website for their weather forecast, type in Marne La Vallee and then you have a 5 day forecast.

Caz

Hi all, don't know if anyone has already mentioned this but the French have a very useful website that tells you all the current school holidays for each department.  Might help a bit for all you lucky people planning a trip :)

http://www.education.gouv.fr/pid184/le- ... laire.html
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

dreamseeker

I know that it's very soon... but is it possible to know how busy will it be during 13th-15th november? Thanks!
from barcelone... Dreamseeker

pink_danio

hi i'm just going to ask this as the easter holiday changes every year.
Im going from 28th of march until 1st april.
Is this a busy time?
Thank you :D

Please let it be quiet [-o<

EDITED TO ADD - i just spotted the thread above and th link to hoolidays will go check it out :oops:

Badger2009

Hi all, We're going the 24th and 25th October. I know its the first weekend of the school holidays. Just wondering how busy it will be?

Its just the two of us so we'll be able move around pretty quickly but just wondering about queues etc. Any advice much appreciated!

walkthatway

Hi all, I'm planning to go the second or third weekend of november. I know it's always quite crowded in weekends but how long will the waits be at for instance BTM, SM, TOT, RNRC, POTC? Thanks! :D

kmara

ST. PATRICK'S DAY ???

I am sorry, I can't respond to any of the other dates; either I haven't been during that time of year or it's been way too long to remember correctly....
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

onintze

From 29th of Novembert to 3 of December. It will be a lot of people in the parks?

alexjensen

We are visiting DLRP right now and we are already planning the next 2 trips in 2010  :D

We are planning to go in these weeks:

Week 13 - March 29th to April 2nd (week 13 is Easter week in Denmark)
Week 40 - October 4th to October 8th

How busy will theses weeks be?

Thanks  =D>

AJ

yiazoo

May 30, until June 6. Anyone visited those dates? busy or not? Thanks!
1998 Dec]

eddieh

How busy will it be the 27th - 29th, this month?