How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squishy

We're going Sun-Thurs mid-March; will be there for St Patrick's Day - had hoped it would be quietish, but the down side is so many rides will be closed :( :(  - anyone got any mid-March tips/experience, please?

kmara

I would be interested in St Patrick's Day experiences too.
and what is the weather like around mid march?
thank you all
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

disneymom

Quote from: "kmara"I would be interested in St Patrick's Day experiences too.
and what is the weather like around mid march?
thank you all

We have been a couple of times in DLP in March. The weather was always mixed. Sunshine and some rainshowers. The temperature was always between 10 - 15 Celcius.

Disneymom

disneymom

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"Hi Disneymom,

Do they not have fireworks on new years eve?  That was one of the reasons for going, am not sure whether to go at the end of august to see the fantillusion parade and fireworks or new years eve when i thought they had the same.  When did you go for new year?

Kelly

I've been from 01.01.10 - 03.01.10 to DLP. There was no firework but the parade was running.

Disneymom

kmara

thanks, disneymom! how about the crowds in march?
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

smurfy74

Im interested if anyone knows what shows etc there will be 17 and 18 march as its between MMP and NGF , I cant seem to find out :(

kelly.dylan

Hi, we went late march last year and the shows had finished.  I think Mickeys magical party finishes on the 7th March.  We were lucky as it started 1st April last year and they were rehearsing when we were there.  If you check at city hall when you get there they may be able to tell you if there are going to be any rehearsals for NGF as that doesnt start until 1st April i think.
kelly
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

squishy

Oh wow, didn't realise there's yet another thing we're missing by going that time of year; this is beginning to suck from a planning perspective!

There will be a St Patrick's Day parade, apparently smurfy

smurfy74

i know there is something special in the DLH for StPatricks day as the booking agent told us, luckily that is where we are staying so we should get told at reception

Thrills

I'm going from 16th to 20th of March so I will be there at St. Patricks Day on the 17th, anyone got any experience on how busy it will be that day? I have been in March before and it was quite quiet in the parks but never been there on St. Patricks Day though.

benjylovesu2

hi i am going 12th - 15th february and ideas how busy it will be?

thanks ben

2days to go

xxx
Where dreams really do come true

littlemermaid83

3rd-7th October anybody?

I know the Sunday I arrive will be busy (not to fussed about that though, as I got plans in place already for that day lol)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

madame_leota

hiya, been a few times at the start of october and its normaly pretty quiet. have fun, its fantastic during halloween! x

jessica-loves-disney

hi, new to the forum. i have booked a holiday to disneyland paris for me and my boyfriend, our first holiday together. he isn't great with queues so i need to prepare him in advance! any idea on how busy it will be from 13th-16th September? thankyou (: x
September 2010 - Santa Fe
our first holiday together (:

July 2011 - Seqouia Lodge
taking advantage of 45% off (:

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "jessica-loves-disney"hi, new to the forum. i have booked a holiday to disneyland paris for me and my boyfriend, our first holiday together. he isn't great with queues so i need to prepare him in advance! any idea on how busy it will be from 13th-16th September? thankyou (: x

Hi, we have been in September before and it was fairly quiet.  Most children would have gone back to school by then so it shouldnt be too busy (and its mid-week, that helps too).  We went in Sept 2007 and the weather was gorgeous, think we just wore t-shirts most of the time :D
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad