How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessica-loves-disney

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"
Quote from: "jessica-loves-disney"hi, new to the forum. i have booked a holiday to disneyland paris for me and my boyfriend, our first holiday together. he isn't great with queues so i need to prepare him in advance! any idea on how busy it will be from 13th-16th September? thankyou (: x

Hi, we have been in September before and it was fairly quiet.  Most children would have gone back to school by then so it shouldnt be too busy (and its mid-week, that helps too).  We went in Sept 2007 and the weather was gorgeous, think we just wore t-shirts most of the time :D

thankyou! i'm so excited :D hopefully the weather will be as good this year!
September 2010 - Santa Fe
our first holiday together (:

July 2011 - Seqouia Lodge
taking advantage of 45% off (:

poppie123

How busy will it be from the 6th-8th of September (Monday to Wednesday)

I think most of the schools in the UK would have gone back but i don't know about other countries.

once.upon.a.dream

wer going on the 8th october - 15th oct, is this before school holidays start? hoping it wont be busy this week although im aware it might be a bit busier on the saturday and sunday

when we went in january we had the parade to ourselves?! there was hardly any people ther mid week!
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015

bigrossco

I went around that same time before the school holidays and found durring the week day it was not to busy at all and then Friday - Sunday it got very busy

Hope this helps
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

once.upon.a.dream

ok thanks v much for ur reply :) thats why wer goin a bit longer we went sun-fri last time, with the sunday being a lot busier than the week days... but we wanted to do mickeys not so scary halloween party on the fri night, so to make up for the busy weekend we will just have to go a few extra days! just an excuse rly!
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

bigrossco

oh I was the same was only going to go for 3 nights and decided to go for 7 nights to give more time :) was well worth it and even went into Paris for the day :) which was another excuse hehe
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip

once.upon.a.dream

well if we go and do paris for the day... might have to go for 8 or 9 nights hehe :P :D

bigrossco

hehe still had plenty of time when i was there even for the 7 nights :) just go the train from DLP into Paris much cheaper than taking one of the expensive tours
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays

toritinker

Hi all!

I am possibly mad because me and my boyfriend are going to Disney over the last weekend in August (as it's my birthday!!), spending the saturday and sunday in the parks.I know these are terribly busy days and in the summer too, so we are fully prepared for long waits for rides etc. But as we have no kids with us, will be up early/out late, I'm hoping we will get most things we want to do done (big trill rides - not fussed on seeing all shows and parades as we have done them before.)

Does anyone have any advice on which park we should visit on each day? I was thinking maybe to do the studios on the Saturday so then we can go and get a look around the main park in the evening and maybe take in one-two rides ready for the next day.

Any tips on which day is busier (or if they are the same!!) would be so useful :D

love tori xxx
Sante Fe - December 2008
Radisson Blu Disneyland Paris - August 2010

disneybear

We're going 6th-10th of September Monday- Friday, anybody have any idea how busy it will be then? :) x

Alice@Wonderland

10th till 12th June? Is it going to be stacked or walk on to rides?

dgdough

Quote from: "Alice@Wonderland"10th till 12th June? Is it going to be stacked or walk on to rides?

I'm going around the same time, I saw a previous post from like early 2009 I think that said it's a decent time to go.  Better on weekdays than the weekends of course.  Previous poster said 10-30 min average wait on most rides (heard some are 90-120 so 10 mins sounds nice) on the weekdays.

never2old

I'm also going there around those dates (9-11). We were there 3 years ago at the same time and it was very reasonable; some rides had very long queues (particularly Crush, it has just opened then but it still has huge queues), but most of them were around the 10 minutes, it was great. During the week, that is.  As dgdough says, weekends are a different matter...

DisneyDonna

I'm going to Disneyland with my parents, and we will arrive on the second of september. Will it be busy? My mother told me that a lot of schools are starting on the first of september.

HelygenC

Quote from: "Donuttiejj"I'm going to Disneyland with my parents, and we will arrive on the second of september. Will it be busy? My mother told me that a lot of schools are starting on the first of september.

It shouldn't be as busy as it is in the height of summer, however there will be a fair few people there for the last chance holidays as schools do usually start early September again. Hope you have a nice time!