Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

So, something more like this?

Looks like Disney Channel really have given up on using this place as a real studio.

That's also the first time we've yet seen 'Playhouse Disney' mentioned publicly by DLRP. :)

arno-hh

Hi,
maybe they build two stages to have two shows at the same time!? Just an idea...

Bye
Arno

Kristof

I'd be cool if they could use that last studio as a Disney Channel themed shop with references to the channel's hits...

The Butlin Boy

Does anyone know about how they will be sorting out the languages, will they be doing English and French shows, or a mixed version? :-k

Dlrpfan

Quote from: "raptor1982"I'd be cool if they could use that last studio as a Disney Channel themed shop with references to the channel's hits...
Liking that idea Raptor. Maybe have some kind of screen simular to what they have at the World of Disney store on wich they could play shows from the channel?
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Kristof

Some news... Separate shows will be performed in 3 languages: English, French and Spanish. :)

Remco K.

Quote from: "Kristof"Some news... Separate shows will be performed in 3 languages: English, French and Spanish. :)
Why Spanish? Not that I really care, but why not Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, etc?

I guess the biggest group of non English/French speaking visitors come from Spain than?

Kristof

It's because they complain endlessly at Studio Services/City Hall about the lacking of Spanish shows...

Riebi

Could lead into a chain reaction after some years.
10:00 French
10:30 English
11:00 Spanish
11:30 Dutch
12:00 French
12:30 English
13:00 Spanish
13:30 German
14:00 French
14:30 English
15:00 Italian
15:30 French
16:30 English
17:00 Spanish
17:30 Arabic
18:00 Russian  
18:30 French
19:00 English

:?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kristof

A few construction photos from Sunday:

Riebi

Hm. the question is: What are they doing!!!

Has anybody seen a concept art or something  :?:

(Raptor if you´ve seen it but couldn´t say something about it give aus a simply sign  [-o< ) :mrgreen:

Maarten

Quote from: "Kristof"It's because they complain endlessly at Studio Services/City Hall about the lacking of Spanish shows...

Maybe they should learn a second language aswell like most of us? Come on, most shows are designed to feature only a small amount of language so it can be understood by everyone (Animagique, Cinemagique, Tarzan Encounter etc.). Other shows feature television screens with translations (pre-show Armageddon, pre-show Honey I Schrunk the Audience) or headphones with different languages (Honey I Schrunk the Audience, Art of Disney Animation etc.)

Like I said in the Studio Tram Tour topic, maybe Disney can re-install the different languages at the trams, like it used to have a few years ago? Or get Spanish, Dutch and German performances of Stitch Live (since that show's target audience often isn't capable of understanding French or English if neither of the two is their mothertongue) next to the regular shows?

MinniesBestPal

We saw the bear in the big blue house show in 2005! It was awesome! I can't quite remember if this was in Florida or Paris though... But still, we all sat on the floor watching the show, and then at the end all the kids did the conga around the room, so me, my brother, and my dad joined in. Our whole family is a fan of bear in the big blue house!

Futurecastmember

Sounds great with another stage show  :D but I would prefer Voyage of the little mermaid, Beauty and the beast or Aladdin instead  :D/ I liked playhouse in WDW, but still the others are WAY better  :wink: and would be something the whole family would love to watch (I don't think that's the case with playhouse ;)) Or what about something big, and exiting, like One man's dream at Tokyo disneyland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rI88iPWk80, off course in a smaller scale, and off course not exactly the same, but something like it would be lovely!
It\'s just like we dreamed it
As far as I can see
It\'s just like we dreamed it
As good as good can be
And I know it\'s so much better
\'Cause we dreamed it up together
Just like we dreamed it, to life! Magically...

Annual passport holder! FANTASY!

Riebi

After this wonderful article at DLRPtoday

//http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2008/08/13/progress-slow-at-new-playhouse-disney/

there are also some pics of this "constructions" at mousy.be:

You can clearly see the two "pillars" behind the fences.

(Pics from //http://www.mousy.be/9augustus08.html)