Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

Quote from: "Baloo"For anyone unfamiliar with the TV studios building, DLRP Today now has an accurate plan of it.

Thanks for that map Baloo :wink: I never knew the bulding was that big :shock: Would Playhouse Disney Live really take up that much space?

Anthony

No, probably not all of it! Did you ever go in the Art Attack stage? That was pretty huge - probably bigger than they'd need for PlayHouse Disney - and this third studio towards the back looks even bigger.

I suppose in addition to the stage and seating area, they'll need all the usual technical equipment and a proper backstage area for the performers.

It'll be interesting to see how they get people in and out of there. The old semi-circle gallery route could be possible, don't you think? (And then use some of the backstage corridors)

ightenhill

nice for the kids..its a show i have to admit to taking every oppurtunity to avoid in the states.. The thinking I suppose is that a lot of bodies can be taken out of the park public areas in one go which will be very neccassary if the park becomes too popular
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

Kristof

Playhouse Disney will not be necessarily be added to increase capacity, if they want to do that, they just need to add a few more Moteurs Actions shows or use more trains on Rock 'n' Roller.  This show is about adding more offerings for families with little kids which is desperately needed to improve the WDS image.

Riebi

Quote from: "raptor1982"adding more offerings for families with little kids which is desperately needed to improve the WDS image.

And for little Riebis! who like the big bear in the blue house so much. And this litte curious mouse! :P  :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

madame_leota

:lol: reibi :D

i love bear too. my son would go bananas over this! he loves playhouse disney. i wouldnt say i enjoy watching the programes on there as such (apart from bear and harry and his bucket full of dinos!! :lol: but its better then most things on the other kids chanels i would have handy many over balamory anyday!!) :D its going to be great for young kids who maybe havent seen many of the disney films yet.

Riebi

yes it´s a cool channel for the kids! And I really must say, that I love the big bear very much! And his snuffle is one of the coolest things ever! I loved to get said that I smell wonderful  :lol:  :D/

Hope I can see him for real once. Maybe in the show or at the stars-motors-parade. Or at a photolocation. Want a pic with him!

davewasbaloo

Please be advised that if PDL! goes into WDS, it may not have Bear.

The old show at DHS and DCA consisted of Bear in the Big Blue House, JoJo's Circus, Winnie the Pooh and Stanley.

That has been ripped out of DHS, and the newly reopened show has Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins and Tigger and Pooh with Derby.  The version at DCA will be closed when we go next month to do likewise.

No I am not sure about current programming in the non english speaking nations of Europe, but if the show were to match the UK's programming, then the new version of the stage show is more likely.

It's a real shame because I adore Bear in the Big Blue House, but they did stop making them 7 years ago.
since 2001 (many before that)

peep

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"It's a real shame because I adore Bear in the Big Blue House, but they did stop making them 7 years ago.

Wow, I didn't know that. Well I suppose I learn something new everyday :P

The little Einsteins are cool, but I can't see how that would work in Playhouse Disney Live.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

The Butlin Boy

a little bit off-topic, but here are a few pictures of the recently updated US version of the show:

Source: Screamscape

If the rumors are true, I'm pretty sure that this is the version that will come to Paris.

Kinou

Well it's not a rumour at all, it is confirmed internally. Tom McGill the imagineer is working on the integration of it.
Hug it out bitch !

Riebi

So Tom McGill integrate the bear for us!  :mrgreen:

WaltDisneyFanBoy

What kind of actraction is this?

Anthony

Quote from: "WaltDisneyFanBoy"What kind of actraction is this?
I think it's obvious from the discussion so far, isn't it?

It's a permanent live show presented several times a day, like Animagique.

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Looks like a fun show, right?