Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smurfy74

lets hope that the rise in visitor numbers and the rise in hotel occupancy gives people the confidence to invest. The Rat is a unique attraction and lets hope it goes ahead :-)

BadKid

Is there definitely going to be a Ratatouille ride or is just a rumour?
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

Anthony

Well, it's not just a rumour because concept art and plans exist and have been submitted to the local town hall.

But it won't definitely happen either, it's currently awaiting funding from the banks. Won't be before 2014.

BadKid

Quote from: "Anthony"Well, it's not just a rumour because concept art and plans exist and have been submitted to the local town hall.

But it won't definitely happen either, it's currently awaiting funding from the banks. Won't be before 2014.

Oh so it might happen, they just have to wait for money?
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

peter

I think it might end up as part of that "expansion plan"

CafeFantasia

The news about Ratatouille being delayed is a real shame. But, there is that rumour of a new smaller attraction opening in 2013. Hopefully we'll hear more about that soon, as construction will have to start in 2012 to get anything built by 2013.

Columbiad

I hope we get an actual ride, rather than another meet & greet or photo location.

peter

What amazes me is that the design of TSPL and the Parisian street mean that they are basically impossible to use for entertainment

CafeFantasia

@Peter

Not every walkway in a theme park needs to be wide enough for a parade to drive down. I actually like the fact the the walkways in Toy Story Playland and Ratatouille Street are narrower, because it makes those areas more intimate, and less like a car park.

peter

Not parade as such, but what I meant was street entertainment. It's amazing the green army men manage to fit in there

sebassah

Quote from: "Alan"... because it makes those areas more intimate, and less like a car park.

LOL that is so true! I think the rue de Paris would be great for small souvenir cards and Mime players to bring the authentic Paris athmosphere. Since its the studio's park and meant to be backstage and showing how the magic is made it could be part of a "Street movie set" with extra's, directors etc. much like the streetmosphere at Disney's Hollywood Studio's.

andrewuk

All in all 65  :!:  banks need to agree to this, and that is all that is being waited for.

Source

//http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t9386p300-tables-rondes-de-philippe-gas-avec-les-actionnaires-le-4-janvier-2012
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

peter

Now that is ridiculous. 65 banks seem like an awful lot.

BadKid

Quote from: "andrewuk"All in all 65  :!:  banks need to agree to this, and that is all that is being waited for.

Source

//http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t9386p300-tables-rondes-de-philippe-gas-avec-les-actionnaires-le-4-janvier-2012

Oh my word.
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

paterdave2

That are a lot of banks. but what I can make out further in that topic there are some nice changes on their way if they all come true.
My own Radiostation on Radionomy. listen to AYFM on: http://ayfmradio.playtheradio.com/index.cfm