Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martyn

Eh? I though the main (Buzz) entrance was by the Tram Tour? That pic makes it look much further round....

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "Martyn"Whilst it is an extreme transition... I think it will work well.
Yes, these wildly abrupt transitions are what a Studio park should be all about. The biggest problem with the park in the past was that there was simply nothing to transition from or to.

Yes and no really. These wild transitions would be good with the impression that you are goin from one fil set (Toy Story) to another (Rat a to e :D).

However, the Studio's was ment to look like a real film studio's, and it kinda does. Though the idea of these wild transitions in a large Toon Studio area is much more exciting the current Studio theme.

dagobert

Quote from: "RnRCj"Kinda sad to say that the best part of the TSPL expansion is the path that goes round the side of it. :lol:

Well said! I'm also more excited about the path that will lead to the Ratatouille attraction.

*TIMMIE*

Quote from: "dagobert"
Quote from: "RnRCj"Kinda sad to say that the best part of the TSPL expansion is the path that goes round the side of it. :lol:

Well said! I'm also more excited about the path that will lead to the Ratatouille attraction.

I think it is the idea of the coming exclusive Ratatouille ride that makes the excitement. Not the path itself.

CafeFantasia

Quote from: "Nicolai"That would be really cool, but what makes you so sure? Any info I missed?

You didn't miss any info. It was just an educated guess.

JelleP

Did anyone noticed who's engraved in the currently discussed arch?

It's Gusteau! If you look very close, you'll see him engraved in the arch like this:

I would say it's not just a rumour anymore! :D
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

SM:M3

Quote from: "JelleP"Did anyone noticed who's engraved in the currently discussed arch?

It's Gusteau! If you look very close, you'll see him engraved in the arch like this:

Sorry, beat you to it on the last page :P
Although we haven't heard much about this project for a few weeks now

JelleP

Quote from: "SM:M3"Sorry, beat you to it on the last page :P
Ah, sorry... :oops:
I couldn't view your picture, so I thought it wasn't on this page yet ;)
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

guest3474

Quote from: "SM:M3"
Quote from: "JelleP"Did anyone noticed who's engraved in the currently discussed arch?

Sorry, beat you to it on the last page :P

I beat you to this ages ago JelleP - at least a few weeks and indeed pages back, when I described the tunnel!  :thumbs:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3423&start=400

JelleP

Quote from: "Whip"I beat you to this ages ago JelleP - at least a few weeks and indeed pages back, when I described the tunnel!  :thumbs:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3423&start=400
Ah... :oops:
Well... is this something new than (for people who aren't on Twitter ;)):

You can really see how huge the arch really is... :shock:

luke85

ooh very exciting! Can't wait to see this area close up in a few weeks :D

SM:M3

It is far bigger than I expected and should look so good when finished. Anyway, according to DCP members the benches have little Ratatouille elements on them, further enhancing the theming.

luke85

DLP.info has posted some pics of the new Parisian area of WDS...

source: http://www.dlp.info/News/2010/08/from-t ... #more-3274

dagobert

This looks like real Disney quality. I think I will postpone my trip to DLRP until Ratatouille is open.

Columbiad

Eeeeeeek! It looks BRILLIANT! I can't wait. :D

Martyn

Looks awsome!