What's your favourite ride?

Started by thekirtley, September 28, 2007, 04:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaltDisneyFanBoy

I see there are lot's of Big Thunder Mountain fans here. Cool :wink:  From what I have heard, Big Thunder Mountain Paris is better then the other versions, right?

Riebi

For me: Yes!  :lol:

The others aren´t that cool!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

thekirtley

Yes it is better because everywhere else you dont go under the water to get to the mountain and it is a bit more themed
DLP visitor since the age of 2.
:)
Part time Student, Full Time Disney enthusiast.
:D

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Quote from: "thekirtley2"Yes it is better because everywhere else you dont go under the water to get to the mountain and it is a bit more themed
I know, that's so true, but I still would like to visit the Walt Disney World version of the actraction, If I ever go there. Just to experience the actraction

miss disney fan

i think after my recent trip that i have had a big change of mind, i now think buzz is the best ride for me followed by big thunder mountain  :P

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Re:
Quote from: "miss disney fan"i think after my recent trip that i have had a big change of mind, i now think buzz is the best ride for me followed by big thunder mountain  :P
That's a SCHOCK to me. why that?

miss disney fan

Quote from: "WaltDisneyFanBoy"
Quote from: "miss disney fan"i think after my recent trip that i have had a big change of mind, i now think buzz is the best ride for me followed by big thunder mountain  :P
That's a SCHOCK to me. why that?

i think its because its so hands on, your trying beat the person next to you (for me thats my son) and its the one ride you WANT to brake down when your on it  :P , but  also bear in mind i dont like rollercoasters, we went on BTM two times in a row and that made me bad, so yes buzz gets my vote and as long as my son dosent get to turn the Space Cruiser i should beat him every time :twisted:

swity

Another Buzz Fan!!!That's great...it's my favourite attraction too although I always loose. Great that you made up your mind MissDisneyFan  :D  =D>

Joseph Carter

Quote from: "thekirtley2"What is your favourite ride in the Disneyland park or Walt Disney Studios?

Phantom Manor has to be my favourite. But to tell you the truth I love all of them apart from Autopia.
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

ightenhill

Wow think mine changes everytime I go.. After the last few days it has to be Crush which really suprised me, I loved the feeling of not knowing where my body was heading. Its great to have a ToT we can now call our own.

Of the classics probably BTM especially as DLP is just so awesome compared to FL and CA versions and especially at night.
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

Rayn2409

My hubby and I love Rockin Rollercoaster in the studios.. Milly loves BTM... Tom, it has to be Buzz lightyear... and Lexi loves everything!!!!

I love all the rides, i think it is always hard to appreciate how well the whole place is themed. We only noticed it when we went to a theme park in the UK and thought, "my, this is a bit rubbish...not a scratch on DLP".
Rayn
DCR Nov Dec 1998 (Just the two of us)Davy Crockett Dec Dec 2001 (Baby makes three)DPH Dec 2002 (Baby still makes three but we thought we would go posh DPH Dec 2003 (WE LOVE POSH!) DPH Dec 2005 (twins arrive... babies make 5!!) NYH Jan 2007 ( 3 kids are expensive, decided not to be quite so Posh) SQ Jan 2008 (help, have to book two rooms now,gulp).

andrewuk

It was always rocknroller coaster for me, but after experiencing the tower of terror on the last trip I'm not sure anymore. :?
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

maruychan

disneyland park
1: phantom manor
2: potc
3: BTM

WDS
1: crush
2: cinemagique
3: studio tram tour

but my top 3 in disneyland park is really approximate. i love everything in the park.

Clarebelle

POTC (always has since the first time i went to Disneyland)
BTM and
Peter pans flight

I'm too scared to go on the big ones (SM:M2 and Aerosmith, Indianna etc)
are they really bad or are they all on the same level as BTM??

I get the feeling that I will be dragged on them all this trip by my boyfriend lol I'm not looking forward to TOT!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

MadHatter

Just give them a try Clarebelle, you're gonna be happy once you did them and you won't even have noticed the inversions ;).

On topic: Next to PotC, ToT has to be my all time favorite since this month  :P