What's your favourite ride?

Started by thekirtley, September 28, 2007, 04:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzie

POTC and Rock 'n roller coaster, honestly the rock n roller coaster makes you feel high like you're on drugs haha
"Cause I found some kind of fairy...tale"

DisneyAlba

Well, since about 15 months :P, Big Thunder Mountain is definitely one of my very favourite rides at Disneyland Park! (I was scared of it before... How silly of me :wink:) Up there at the top of my list are also Peter Pan's Flight, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast.... Phantom Manor, and Les Pays des Contes des Fees.

In the Studios, it has to be CineMagique for me...

EDIT: Oh, and how silly of me! Sleeping Beauty Castle must be my favourite attraction of all!!! (I sometimes forget to view it as an attraction, and instead see it a s a landmark...) The castle is the most important thing for me.
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

Carnival_Princess_

My fav ride by far is the Rock n Roller Coaster. My friend and I almost had a panic attack before going on it but after we were buzzing! It is such an amazing feeling and we kept going back on it after  :D .
I loved Buzz Lightyear, especially when we realised we could make our carriage thingy spin around!! I was rubbish at the start but then my score jumped from about 2000 to 10,000 when I hit something good! Yay!
Thunder mountain I love, I wish there was a big log flume ride though, I love them, I had to make do with Pirates which is why it makes it in to my favs list.

Carnival_Princess_

My fav ride by far is the Rock n Roller Coaster. My friend and I almost had a panic attack before going on it but after we were buzzing! It is such an amazing feeling and we kept going back on it after  :D .
I loved Buzz Lightyear, especially when we realised we could make our carriage thingy spin around!! I was rubbish at the start but then my score jumped from about 2000 to 10,000 when I hit something good! Yay!
Thunder mountain I love, I wish there was a big log flume ride though, I love them, I had to make do with Pirates which is why it makes it in to my favs list.

wayneandcass

Rock n Roller Coaster without a doubt! I love it! The best ride experience I've ever had! RNRC all the way  :D
Cass

-b-e-n-9-5-

Hmm, POTC, Peter Pan , Studio Tram Tour,

I used to like The Disneyland Railroad BUT they GOT RID OF THE MUSIC AND THE COMMENTARY! anyoen know why?  :(
Where Magic Lives

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "djdisney1"I used to like The Disneyland Railroad BUT they GOT RID OF THE MUSIC AND THE COMMENTARY! anyoen know why?  :(

There was music & commentary last August, when I was there...
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

giuly09

In the Park it is Big Thunder Mountain  :D
In WDS it is Rock and Roller Coaster - i just LOVE it and the feeling i get there  :wink:

Crush_Love

omg i  forgot to tell you the one who i really love: Peter Pan's flight!!!
 :peter: :tink:
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Disneyana

Yes I missed that one too. Of course I love Peter Pan's Flight. And I love IASW, I forgot that one too. Oh and PM of course too.  :wink:  :D
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

stich fan

We are having a debate in our house, I think SM2 is the best but my daughter and husband both think that BTM is! :stitch_bounce:

See ya. xxxx

Bamperoony

I hate to have to admit it but I have not been since 'crush' or 'cars' opened so my current favourites are BTM, POTC and Buzz Lightyear.
This may change in January '08 when I go next. I will let you know.

peep

My favourites are Crush's coaster, Space Mountain: Mission 2 and Pirates.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Nala_84

There are so many rides and attractions that I really, really love... but if I had to pick my 5 favourite rides, I'd maybe choose...

1) Big Thunder Mountain!!!
2) Pirates of the Caribbean
3) Crush's Coaster
4) Phantom Manor
5) Studio Tram Tour

6) Space Mountain: Mission 2 (new on my list   :P )
7) Indiana Jones
8.) Buzz Lightyear
9) ...  :lol:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Flounder

I actually like(d) the 95 version of Space Mountain - but since that one's lost a lot of quality in the last years I'd go for the Pirates and Big Thunder today. Phantom Manor comes next and in the Studios it's Rock'n'Roller Coaster.