Starring Cruella De Vil show

Started by Kristof, March 28, 2005, 01:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

DLRPmagazine has some more news about the Cruella Devil show!  It will run from april 2 to july 15 at WDS, everyday at 11.30h and 12.30h.

The show will be played on a trailer which has 3 different sets on it: the production office, the actual filmset and a moviestar trailer.

A new scene is going to be filmed for 101 Dalmations in which Cruella and her 2 accomplices are about to kidnap the puppies.  3 Visitors will be involved during the show: one soundman, one comedien and one special effects person.  

Picture and French article:
http://www.dlrpmagazine.com/111.php?sub ... m=&ucat=2&

Patrick

This show looks quite fun considering it is just a show for the low season till the summer returns, to me it shows they can definately make any type of entertainment nice in the resort however small the show is :D .

Willem

It looks like a nice extra. Just hope it won't replace Lilo & Stitch.
Dream your dreams...

Anthony

There are a few photos of the new show here: http://www.dlrpfans.be/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=587

Kristof

Our pictures will be online somewhat tomorrow.

flor

Cruella De Vil is great! ;-)

The show itself is not my cup of tea. I love Lilo & Stitch more.

Jorien

How long is it? And what's it about........yeah okay Cruella De Vil....i know.  :? But i mean has it got a story, or is there singing?

Jorien  :D

flor

it's about 25 minutes: 2 times a day 11.30 and 12.30.

it are 2 guys who dance and of course Cruella. The 3 trailers are 3 different sets. The production office the reall set where the movie will be shot and the dressing room of Cruella.
The 2 guys are the producers of the movie in which Cruella will be starring. They phone her in her dressing room, some shots are 'taped'. They don't sing but you hear the 'Cruella De Vill score' on which they do some dancing. 4 persons are taken out of the public to help them shoot the movie.
Sometimes it's quit funny ;-)

A lot of what the show is about will be more obvious if you see the pictures ;)

Jorien

Sounds like fun. Not that great as something like LOTLK of course, but just as a little show for inbetween......great! Love to see all the pictures you took.

Anthony

I think it's these kinds of shows which really set Disney parks aside from the competition, since there's clearly so much thought and effort put into such a small production.  They also add a lot to your day aswell, not just in terms of time spent in the parks but the fun and interaction is excellent.

This show in particular looks very original, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from it!  :D

Steven

I think was a very good idea to come up with a Cruella show. Cruella's sooooo funny, especially when she's being extra rude.  :D

Kristof

Willem

Looks nice! Although I think Cruella doesn't really look like Cruella (if you know what I mean). But that doesn't ruin the show off course.  :)
Dream your dreams...

Anthony

Thanks for the excellent photos!  :D

I agree with what Willem says about Cruella not quite looking right... I think it could be her new hairstyle, but I agree it doesn't at all ruin what looks like a very cool original idea for a show.  I especially like how detailed the sets look for such a small new show.  Things like all the detail in Cruella's dressing room and touches like the oscar statue picture.

It seems like the perfect way to get more entertainment into the studios, since they can't really build any new show areas yet so a moving one like this seems perfect.  Top marks from me judging by those photos!  =D>

Did you enjoy the show raptor?

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"Thanks for the excellent photos!  :D

I agree with what Willem says about Cruella not quite looking right... I think it could be her new hairstyle, but I agree it doesn't at all ruin what looks like a very cool original idea for a show.  I especially like how detailed the sets look for such a small new show.  Things like all the detail in Cruella's dressing room and touches like the oscar statue picture.

It seems like the perfect way to get more entertainment into the studios, since they can't really build any new show areas yet so a moving one like this seems perfect.  Top marks from me judging by those photos!  =D>

I completely agree with you! It looks very nice!

Thanks for the pictures!