Ideas For the Critter Corral Area

Started by Owain, July 25, 2007, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

Here i thought you could put ideas for what could be the future of the critter coral.

An update to the farm or a complete diffrent concept for the area ?

So lets here your ideas !  :D

And like raptor said in the other topic:

Quoteraptor1982: And please please please, this won't be for Splash Mountain, so let's not spam the topic with "they should build splash mountain there".

Nicholas-c

i would like to see some sort of little kiddies ride "that goes though the times of the wild west" or somthing :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

tubbsy

O.K, so no Splash mountain  :P  Sorry!

Actually I like Nicholas's idea for a little person ride. Something with horse n carriage type vehicles. Shame Home on the Range wasnt such a great film....

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Owain

I was thinking of something like adventure isle from adventureland but ovbious theme it to frontierland like walking through gold mines and discovering the story and secrets of big thunder mountain and thunder mesa.

tubbsy

I like, maybe even pay a little to pan for gold.....

For little people-I know we've already got Buzz. But what about a Woody's round up?

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

kermit

What about a "three caballeros" theme. It´s a little more mexikan, than "wild west", but a little kiddie ride featuring Donald and friends wouldn´t be too bad.

But whatever they put in this spot is better than an empty critter coral.
"Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!"

matthias-mousy

Maybe something like this:

Lumiere82

Is this plan for Splash Mountain still Accured?

http://www.abo-nee.eu/dlrp-magic/nieuws&geruchten.html

See Images on this site, all the way down
Fantasies do come treu, If you keep believing, dreaming and remembering

Kristof

It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Clear enough??  :lol:

RnRCj

Maybe it will be a Splash Mountain?

:P Just kidding!

It will be interesting to see what is done there though. I don't think it will be anything major - Maybe jut some walk-through sort of thing :lol:

Anthony

Quote from: "RnRCj"It will be interesting to see what is done there though. I don't think it will be anything major - Maybe jut some walk-through sort of thing :lol:
Leading to a Splash Mountain? :lol:

Seriously, I'm dying to go and ride Splash at one of the other resorts to see what all the fuss is about!

Krollok

Last week I saw some big buildingmachines in this area, it looks like something big is going on there.

speedpacket

Quote from: "raptor1982"It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain. It's NOT for Splash Mountain.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Clear enough??  :lol:
You forgot one "Mountain"  :P
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

tubbsy

D'you think Raptor doesnt want us to keep going on about Splash Mountain? :P

It is intriguing tho'... Is there nobody on teh inside that can leak us just a little bit of info?

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

smurfy74

Somebody must know, I will have to be a sleuth when we go next month and ask around if not :D