Disney's Halloween Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 10:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

I don't want to be constantly negative, so I have to say the decorations at Le Coffre du Capitaine and Cottonwood Creek Ranch are very nice as usual, it's a shame they aren't this complimentary to their surroundings elsewhere...

Poppy, I think you just decided for me whether I'll visit during this Halloween... :P

peep

Wow, quite a few images there.

I think it looks ok, can't wait to see everything once I'm there though, I'll probably be more excited then :p
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

tubbsy

I was a bit disappointed to see the old stuff with the 2006 painted out, but we havent been for 15 months and we're not going just for the Halloween season. I t just happens to be the next available time we can affor d to go and its adding something to the holiday. So I'm gonna stop being disappointed n enjoy my holiday.

Its a shame for all those that make DLRP their Halloween hot spot tho'. It must look ugly after all the money spent on the park this year.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

GeoffD

and today Halloween begins at the park.

I wonder if it looks nicer in person? I sure hope so.

penfold12

You know what, I think we are all being a bit harsh here!! It doesnt look that bad. Infact certain areasa look fantastic. I think its because it jarrs with the sophistication of the 15th myself.

teresam

Quote from: "penfold12"You know what, I think we are all being a bit harsh here!! It doesnt look that bad. Infact certain areasa look fantastic. I think its because it jarrs with the sophistication of the 15th myself.

we go Monday and i cant wait, we chose Halloween as went at Christmas last time and wanted to see what this tim of year was like, and TBH i cant wait.

I dont expect a huge classy halloween display..to me tacky and cheap is Halloween...LOL

GeoffD

i don't know really, i suppose we are comparing with the 15th stuff.

Nothing is as good anymore.

The Butlin Boy

Scrooge on DMI has taken some images and videos of the villains show time:

:arrow: Link

tubbsy

My littlun is going to love that. :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

GeoffD

that looks quite good actually.

The Butlin Boy

Cinderella's carriage has been taken over by the pink witches:

I don't quite know what to say :?

Source: Scrooge on DMI
 :arrow: Link

Japper

Well.. it's nice to see a bit longer pre-parade than expected! Only the pink horses don't look so 'halloweenish'! Make them evil  :twisted:

Kristof

Just finished uploading our photos from yesterday.  They include the opening parade, the Disney Villains' Halloween Showtime and the decorations.

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/v ... ween_2007/

Masamune

:( Aww, that show has Gaston in it! *So jealous*

Alison

If you want to benefit from the 50% discount on Halloween party tickets - do you HAVE to buy them in advance or can you just buy them there?

:?: