Disney's Halloween Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 10:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TowMater

The Pink Cinderella Coach makes me shudder, Pink should be fine in Easter or Christmas, It should be painted Black & Red.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

clarabella

I thought the villan show was fab, so good I watched it 3 times all together on the 6th and 8th October
The pre-parade however was a let down, I was expecting more from it.

tubbsy

Quote from: "clarabella"I thought the villan show was fab, so good I watched it 3 times all together on the 6th and 8th October
The pre-parade however was a let down, I was expecting more from it.

Well, we'll have got our pitch to watch OUADP so me or hubby can go n get drinks n cookies whilst this is on.

Littlun loves the look of the villain show. Does Minnie n Stitch come down and walk around in front at every performance. Littlun would love to meet Stitch.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Dlrpfan

Quote from: "TowMater"The Pink Cinderella Coach makes me shudder, Pink should be fine in Easter or Christmas, It should be painted Black & Red.
I think i have to agree with you TowMater but i suppose it goes well with the pink Witches
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

clarabella

Tubbsy We watched it twice from the front and one from the back... they use the castle as their entrance and the 2 times I watched it from the front they we're there.

benjy

Is the overall music to the parade different at all???
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Flounder

Quote from: "benjy"Is the overall music to the parade different at all???

If you're just talking about the OUADP - then the answer is no!

Cheers,
Flounder

benjy

oh well thats a bit sad! :cry:  :cry: i was looking forward to some good music!

but the parade is still the best the park has ever had isn't it!!!

Kristof

This is the Halloween Season topic.  You can discuss DUOAD in its appropriate topic.  :)

benjy

:offtopic: sorry about being off topic raptor!!

but back on topic when is the season going to end and will there be a big finale? because i don't think it ends on the 31st of october? (correct me if i'm wrong!!)

Patrick

The Halloween season ends on 4th November, and no there is not really any big grand finale.  The Halloween Soiree is on during Halloween itself on 31st October, which I suppose could be classed as a grand finale.  But apart from that there is nothing especially special happening to mark the end.

benjy

:cry: Thats a real shame because I personally think the halloween season is the best!! :cry:

MSW

Halloween Season is Kobold Season!
At least here's the proof:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/e ... MG0211.jpg

:shock: .
It was so weird, I saw these (3) Kobolds running in Frontierland, entertaining kids, and I saw a woman (the one laughing at the back) in shock of seeing the blue one with the glasses (not on photo). It was so funny and weird at the same time. They were so quick I couldn't take a pic of all three.
Maybe some of you saw them also :P .
I noticed an picture of Hollywood Tower Hotel at night was posted already, cause it was a nice effect, seeing it purple. If you look closely, at daytime the 'W' is still flashing. Can't wait for it to open.
Here the red lights enlighting the castle:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/e ... MG0173.jpg
Sorry, bad quality.

But I think DLRP could've had much more. In Tokyo and America there's a Halloween, but then way more decorations and stuff!
An the whole park should be purple, orange and orange.
STOP THE PUMPKIN MEN! AAAAAAAARGH!
 :lol:

Flounder

Quote from: "MSW"Halloween Season is Kobold Season!
At least here's the proof:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/e ... MG0211.jpg

:shock: .
It was so weird, I saw these (3) Kobolds running in Frontierland, entertaining kids, and I saw a woman (the one laughing at the back) in shock of seeing the blue one with the glasses (not on photo). It was so funny and weird at the same time. They were so quick I couldn't take a pic of all three.

I taped them when I was in Paris some days ago - if there's an interest I can upload that part to my YouTube Account ...

Cheers,
Flounder

The Butlin Boy

I can picture the scene now:

"Mummy, can I go and meet the giant potatoes?"  :lol:  :wink: