Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (8th April 2006)

Started by Anthony, March 14, 2005, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flor

about the costs: no idea.
about the picture.
they make it in the scene where Buzz has his laser pointed at Zurg (it's the scene after the starway)
And idd you can rotate the Space Cruiser with a joystick but after the starway they turn around on themselves and you can't rotate anymore. All space cruiser are facing to the scene with Buzz. The camera is behind the Space Ship (rightside bottom) of Zurg (you can see the flashes there).

The Butlin Boy

Anthony

Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast cost about € 30m, or € 39m if you include the costs associated with the removal and "decommissioning" of Le Visionarium.

I think the first price is a bit of a bargain considering the effect it should have on the land/park/resort!  :)

It also shows you how Disney attraction prices are in a totally different league to those you'll hear from other European parks (such as Alton and their £4m chocolate factory).

Kris

Yeah, in Disney terms the ride is a true bargain, but on a worldwide scale it's a massive investment. Was really interested how much Buzz costed!

It's kinda obvious C.A.T.C.F. was so cheap though. God, where's the design, quality and technology?
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Anthony

I don't know how legit this is, but DLRP_bopazot just posted this photo on the MiceAge forums that seems to show 9-Eye lurking inside Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast:

Does anyone know more, or can confirm this?!  :)

Patrick

Looks very random, but if its real oh cool I'm gonna go searching for it sooner lol, always love nine eye, why didn't they put a lifesize timekeeper in there instead of Zurg would have made more sense :lol: .

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"why didn't they put a lifesize timekeeper in there instead of Zurg would have made more sense :lol: .

Perhaps Zurg is the timekeeper in disguise! :lol:

It's great to see nine-eyes and that he has finally been found!

Dlrpfan

lol
but surely if nine eye is not in use there is no point in keeping it inside  the attraction
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Anthony

Quote from: "Dlrpfan"lol
but surely if nine eye is not in use there is no point in keeping it inside  the attraction
As a tribute to the past attraction... Disney do it a lot around the world.  Usually they do it better than just dumping a piece of the old attraction on the floor though. :D

I'm still not sure if this is real or not.  It seems weird they'd leave it lying around in there, just on the floor, this could have been faked.  Apparently she's in the Robot Attack (first) scene, next to the first robot...

The Butlin Boy

Dlrp.fr have some updates on Buzz:
Nine-eyes:

More fastpass wires:

And barriers directing peopl to the exit:

http://www.dlrp.fr/actularge.php?id=725

Kristof

Here's a better photo:

The Butlin Boy

There's something missing in this picture but I just can't put my finger on it :?

(Due to maintenance strike)

http://www.dlrp.fr/actu_buzz_lightyear_ ... t_821.html

DisneyBud

Hmm, I wonder??? lol

Out of interest, who or what was nine-eyes, i take it that it's the robot, but what is it from?

The Butlin Boy

Nine-eyes is......was in Le Visionarium!

Patrick

She was the robot time machine that the guests would travel in theoretically around time with the host Timekeeper with you the guest inside Nine Eye, for more information on Le Visionarium try here http://www.patmagic.net/levis.htm

But buzz being gone wow that really is a shock to me since the attraction is so new.