Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (8th April 2006)

Started by Anthony, March 14, 2005, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

There well could be a firework display there, we will just have to wait and see. The stage/set looks very good with all the lights around that area, ashame i can't go to it. :?

Martyng

I'm sure you have all seen this but just incase. if you go to http://www.helpbuzz.com/flash/UK/main.p ... UK&pays=UK click on go and then exclusive you will be able to watch the grand opening filmed last night.

The Butlin Boy

Pictures of the Grand Opening can be found on the 2 links below:
http://www.dlrp.fr/actularge.php?id=556
http://www.dlrp.fr/actularge.php?id=557

Here is a pic of the new Fast Pass ticket:

And finally, the cut outs from the old construction wall can now be found at Pizza Planet:

Kristof

Our photos from the Press Event and opening:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/l ... st_opening

Patrick

Looks like it really was a fantastic night, even if the cheesy camp dancer seems fairly odd, as if its going back to the 90's captain eo :lol: , though the press show looks really nice and why don't we get to see that and what a surprise yet again VIP's get themselves a posh meal in Videopolis :lol: .  Was cool seeing Holz opening the attraction on Saturday, not like it was easy to see anyway.  But over all I have to say I now love this attraction and I just want to go back to increase my score :P .

Anthony

Brilliant photos Kristof!  I'm glad you were there to catch all of that.  :D I love the shots of the fireworks when they opened it to the press, and the Imagineer! :wink:

I especially love this:

:lol:

Nala_84

Heehee, who's that? Looks as if he had much fun though ;)

Although I'd have prefered that Le Visionarium would still be there, I'm excited to take a ride at Buzz' new attraction next year. Would you say it's more for boys/men (coz' they typically like space, science fiction and stuff more than women do)? I like Discoveryland the less, but I like Toy Story and new attractions  :donald:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Patrick

That guy would be Karl Holz, the CEO of EuroDisney SCA, the parent company of Disneyland Resort Paris :wink: .

Kristof

Correction, Eurodisney S.A.S.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Patrick

Shut up man I haven't had time to read :lol:  :wink: .

Kristof

I command you to go back on topic  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :lol:

Anthony

Quote from: "Nala_84"Would you say it's more for boys/men (coz' they typically like space, science fiction and stuff more than women do)? I like Discoveryland the less, but I like Toy Story and new attractions  :donald:
No, I'd actually say it's great for everyone.  If you like computer games, or are even in the slightest bit competitive then it's brilliant.  This weekend everyone seemed to be really enjoying the attraction, even parents seemed to be actually joining in properly and trying to get a good score!

This attraction is so perfect for Discoveryland, it's exactly what the land needed - colour, youth, excitement and a very very re-rideable ride!  I can't wait to visit the resort again when its a bit quieter so I can get more rides on it.

Poppy The Monkey

Is it just on Buzz, or have they changed the fastpass return window for all attractions from 30mins back to 1 hour like in the old days??

Anthony

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Is it just on Buzz, or have they changed the fastpass return window for all attractions from 30mins back to 1 hour like in the old days??
I never even noticed!  It seems to be just Buzz - I've got SM:M2 and BTM fastpasses that are both 30mins.

I wonder why they chose an hour-long time slot?

The Butlin Boy

A couple of Questions:
1) How much did it cost to make the attraction?
2) When does it take the on-ride photo and how (because you can move the vehicle with the pivoter)?