Toon Studio placemaking

Started by Anthony, March 14, 2005, 12:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"I predct that it will remain there until January when it will be replaced by TOT and Stitch.

I hope so. Especially since they are bringing in more of these posters/billboards. Quite clever to mention the new attractions every few hundred meters to the guests coming from the parkinglot. Take a look...

(Source: Kyoto/Scrooge at //http://www.disneymagicinteractive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=413&start=540)

Quite an aggresive advertising campaign in the Resort itself huh?  :)

Offtopic: some fresh paint wouldn't hurt the pillars and wooden posterframes at the parkinglot walkway don't you think? Or a more classy colourscheme and some Disney styled lamps? :wink:

Japper

I think that's because otherwise people don't know the attraction is in the studios?

Anthony

Quote from: "Japper"I think that's because otherwise people don't know the attraction is in the studios?
Yeah that's probably the main reason.  They do look fantastic though, I think it's the first time DLRP has created such a big on-site "launch" for new attractions. I love little details like how the arrow for Crush is formed by a school of fish. :)

I was just wondering - is the new Toon Studio music loop being used now?

And I just noticed Toon Studio is now on disneylandparis.com:
http://parks.disneylandparis.co.uk/walt ... ndex.xhtml

Crush and Cars pages come complete with no real photos and texts even worse than the rest of the website - for Crush the tagline appears to be "raise the anchor and dive in!".  Does that make sense? :?

Riebi

Yes and they even haven´t update the maps. It´s the old one. It takes always so long time to an update :?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Whoknew?

Yeah! I really hoped that a new site stands for a more and faster updated site as well, but it's obviously not, what a pity :( ... and the german website is still the old one  :evil:

Owain

Does anybody no if the new Toon Studios has made a big impact on Walt Disney Studios yet, like has it been busier than usual ?

Bowie

Tomorrow it's finaly there , the event voor Toon Studio . Some Decoration is added already . I like it , If they made it from some other material it stands there perfectly ! However here's the Photo ,

Bowie

RnRCj

Quote from: "Baloo"And I just noticed Toon Studio is now on disneylandparis.com:
http://parks.disneylandparis.co.uk/walt ... ndex.xhtml

Crush and Cars pages come complete with no real photos and texts even worse than the rest of the website - for Crush the tagline appears to be "raise the anchor and dive in!".  Does that make sense? :?

Surely they haven't finished them pages? :? And they still need to update the interactive map :lol:

The Butlin Boy

Dlrp.fr have loads of pictures of the press event that was held last night:

:arrow: http://www.dlrp.fr/actualites_toon-stud ... _1553.html

Kristof

Just to point out that those photos are all copyright Disney. DLRP.fr was not invited.

TowMater

Seeing Mike, Scrooge & Daisy for once.

I see that they got the new Ratoullie characters, Have they got a new location for them?
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Riebi

Is the placemaking now completly finished or are there some things to do?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Japper

Quote from: "TowMater"I see that they got the new Ratoullie characters, Have they got a new location for them?

Yes , they replaced the Incredibles poster in the Toon Studio by a Ratatouille poster!

Kristof

Actually, that was just for the press event.  Yesterday the Incredibles poster was back on.

Bowie

Why !? I prefere the Ratatouille photo location above the Incredibles foto location. Just sad  :(