Toon Studio placemaking

Started by Anthony, March 14, 2005, 12:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Yeah I can confirm that was always there.  I know because I always look at it and think: mmm that one looks out of place here.  :lol:

Anthony

I wonder if it'll stay or go then?  The lighting of the Hat should become much more intricate soon... let's hope they don't add more lights to the rig! :?

Depending on how much they expand that flowerbed, they could probably hide it quite easily...

The Butlin Boy

More trees have sprouted in the new Toon Studio area:

http://disneycentralplaza.aceboard.fr/p ... #id1590475

Kristof

:o  Those are the Aladdin oasis planters.  Wow that IS amazing!!!!!!!!

Anthony

The difference a few palm trees make is breathtaking:

:D

Dlrpfan

with all these trees it would realy look lke hollywood lol
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

RnRCj

Those trees will make the area look great!

Without them it would make the area look dull and cold, but with them it will make it look sunny and hot.

100th post! Yay  :D

Sam

Like everyone else: I love the addition of greenery. They do make the park twice as beautiful. Let's hope the other areas will follow soon.

Maarten

This really made my day. To be honest, the Placemaking Project at Animation Courtyard is just as exciting to me then the two new attractions of Toon Studios. I love the greenery; the entire parks lacks trees and lush gardens at the moment, so it's great to see some of it. I like the fact to that they used palmtrees, I mean although its an oasis, palmtrees really belong to a Hollywood kind of studio.  :)

By the way; this really gives hope for the future. Can you imagine the Placemaking Project at Production Courtyard allready?  8)

Miss Tinkerbell

Much better!!! l can't wait to go see it next week

Anthony

Direct from the park by raptor1982, new trees in front of AODA!!

Before:

After:

The land will finally have a proper "entrance" and will finally feel separate to the rest of the park when you're inside. :D :D

The Butlin Boy

:o I'm starting to get really excited about next year now!

Kris

WOW WOW WOW... more greenery and landscaping in WDS! If we'd had mor of that on the opening, I'm sure people's opinions of the parks would have been higher. So happy and excited!
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Anthony

Kristof emailed me again earlier saying he thinks the same has also been added behind the blue fences, next to Disney Studio 1!  I think he's unsure because there were trees there before, but looking at the photo below I think you'd notice if they added new trees there:

I guess we'll find out if he's imagining things soon... :wink:

Miss Tinkerbell

l don't understand something: will they replace the walt and mickey statue for another one???