Favourite Place to Eat

Started by giorgio1712, June 10, 2007, 01:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Cafe Mickey is at the top of Disney Village as you walk down from the hotels. It's on the other side opposite Rainforest Cafe.

Atlantica

Oh right! It's a shame I missed it! It sounds pretty good!

miss disney fan

our  favorites are silver spur steakhouse and toad hall in the main park, in the studios its rendez-vous des stars and in the village its annettes dinner every time  :D

going to try the steak house and billy bobs saloon this time

Crush_Love

i like blue lagoon
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

15MagicalYears

Well I didn't realt get a choice because I was with my school so we got a token for all the fast food restraunts.
So I tried the Colonel Hathi's Outpost.
Nice ! , I loved the Mickey shaped pizza's ! :D  :mickey2:

jazzluvva

my favourite place to eat, so far, is Bella Notte - just love the themeing and detail,  also like Casey's corner.  As for restaurants, we've only been to Blue Lagoon (twice), themeing is fantastic!!, food is a bit ordinary though, we were sat right by the waters edge first time, 2nd time, the kids turned it into a nightmare, so we are looking to try some of the others.  we'll be going to Cafe Mickey at Xmas, would really like to try Walt's though.

Nicholas-c

Sequoia Lodge does beautiful food and great atmosphere
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

bikemonkey

I was disappointed with Cafe Mickey last week.  The pizzas were off the menu - the 'wood oven' is either broken or has gone.

There were no characters (we obviously went at the wrong time) and they got my girlfriend's order wrong (we were too English to complain! It was close enough)

I like Annette's Diner - food as good as Planet Hollywood but much cheaper.  The Tex-mex buffet at Billy Bob's is great too.

kurgly_bird

we've only done cafe mickey once and i think that shows us how let down we were with it. the food was very plain and expensive for what it was and we were virtually ignored by the characters as we were a table of 2 adults a 15 year old and a 10 year old. annette's has always been our fave in the village- the atmosphere is amazing and they really get you involved.

x x x

smurfy74

Cafe Mickey rocks we had a game with the sheriff of nottinghams money bag here, me smee and donald were throwing it round the restaurant from table to table  and he chased everywhere to get it. Everyone had a such a laugh

britincgn

For cheaper eats :
Cowboy Cookout BBQ
Toad Hall
Colonel Hathi's Outpost just to sit outside and hear the water(not for the food usually just something to drink)
Better meals:
 SilverSpur (although we had a really bad waiter last time who we only saw once during the meal)
Blue Lagoon although you have a 50/50 chance of getting a good meal over the last years (has it gotten better?)so we dont go anymore
Inventions has the best Buffet
Walts

maruychan

Into the Disneyland park.. above all I love Walt's, for the atmosphere and the quality of the food. Really lovely view on main street usa.

About the Hotels.. Inventions (L)_(L) the best buffet EVER

ailsa

For cheap food I like Marionette's (I'm not 100% sure that's what it's called.) I love the food at disney cos I don't eat junk food.

J Worthington Foulfellow

Blue Lagoon - when we went, the resetaurant was completely deserted apart from our party, so the waitress could give us her undivided attention and really went out of her way to make our meal magical!  the food was excellent too, I had the ostrich.  but i've heard that lots of people have had really bad dining experiences there too.  this year i'm hoping to try walt's.

hannah xx
Mesdames et Messieurs, et vous, les enfants....

DLRP August 93, August 97, September 01, June 04, December 05, August 07

ynwa19

Im going to be staying at the Sequioa Lodge and I want to take my wife out for a nice romantic meal whilst we are at Disneyland. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant for this?