Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itslewis

Thanks Forum Buddies :-D

I'm all packed, room nice and tidy and ready to go. I just can't lift my suitcase or holdall, it's just too heavy! I've tried to re-pack but I need everything that's in there so I'm just going to suffer.. not looking forward too the underground at peak time with my heavy luggage, but i'll give it a go.  ;)

Will keep you all updated and will defiantly keep using the forum and give you all the inside info! Good luck Natalie for your interview at the Disney Store and your audition! I'm sure I'll be posting on here or talk to you on Facebook before your audition anyway.

See you soon Mickey :mickey2:

Love you all, Lewis xo

Terkina

Good Luck Lewis and Luke.  Have a great time as CM :D
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

DisneyBud

Have a great time tomorrow you two! Can't wait to hear all about the beginnings of your new adventures. GOOD LUCK!!! x

Carnival_Princess_

Haha yep I still have the sig Chrissy - I love it :)
I'm going to the London auditions Natalie - can't wait, not long to go now!

itslewis

My last post in the UK.. LOL.
Speak soon guys x

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "itslewis"My last post in the UK.. LOL.
Speak soon guys x

Bye Lewis, the best of luck to you! Have an amazing time!

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

_Natalie_x

:'( I feel like we're loosing a child.  Well.. brother? Hahhhaa :P

Good luck Leanne ! :) xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

So any going to the auditions in Leeds & London in September?

I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

DisneyBud

Haha, you're not moving on from those who've left us that quickly are you? :P Just out of interest, are these the first people who are starting their Disney experience on the board? (I.e not those who were already out there when they started posting)

Mason Cooper

haha not moving on... just making sure that this thread doesn't stop is all i'm doing lol

As far as i know they are the first that i've spoken to who have gone out there. alaina is going out soon as well....

but not sure if any1 before has gone out

<3 Kingdom Hearts!

alaina82

Im going out in 2 wks and came on this forum when i got offered the contract, there are people already out there as CMs who post on here...poppy the monkey is one who ive spoken to but im sure there are others but maybe working in a different dept to character/parade.

Wonder what Luke & Lewis are doing now.........................

itslewis

Hey Guys!

Arghhh Paris is so hot over here it's amazing. I have a great formation it's so so so so good. Disney is amazing too of course! Going to the park Monday after character training so that will be fun. We went last night for a meal at Planet Hollywood which was good, food was amazing.

The flat is 'OK' really simply, but my room was clean so good. Went to the supermarket today to get some food :)
Alaina, bring some bed linen if you can, they dont apply it here and some mugs or glasses or what ever as it's better to use your own!

Hope your all good! Love Lewis and Luke xx

_Natalie_x

Ahhhh I'm so happy and still excited for you!! Have uu both met up then? I loooove planet hollywood :D hehheh (and disney of course) ;) :D glad to hear everything is going so smoothly :) what's the general look of new CMs? Eg.. Mainly girls, heights n stuff? :p js wondering on my chances hahah :D hope everythin continues to go well and I wish uu both the best!! :D xxxxxxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

luke85

Yeah we've been hanging out loads, we're not in the same flat unfortunatley at the moment, but that might change as lots of people are leaving soon.

It's great here, very overwhelming at times, lots of new info to take in and new experiences to get used to! I'm sure after a week or so it'll feel like i've been here forever. Everyone in our formation  so nice to, which really helps!

We'll keep you updated soon!
lots of love xx

Mason Cooper

Ahhh so cool! Good to hear from you both! So I take it you have Internet connection out there?

And you say loads of people are leaving? Not to sound mean but that sounds promising for us peeps on the waiting list lol so do you know the ratio of parade & character performers to character performers? (meaning how many do they take of people who were offered both compared to those who were only offered character performers at audition stages?)

Glad to hear you are having fun out there lol

<3 Kingdom Hearts!